Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've just witnessed a woman attempting to slam her car boot shut except her 3 or 4 year old boy's head was in the way. It did not look tickly. That wee guy is going to be in pain for quite a while. 

I know you're in Australia, but this guy needs info for his dissertation

Just now, Zen Archer said:

Are you still there?

Naw just hame to the Kingdom with shit loads of beer. 

I knocked up the general brawness factor by about 80% when I was there though.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Sitting watching the world cup on the 50" LG, with five nurses in the back garden getting pished on prosecco. Thank you.
nancy.jpg

^^^ What Smudger is doing today thread for this pish

He's buggered off, doesn't like the shrieking and listening to the shite.

Was in the pub tonight. First time in over 20 years that I have been in a pub on a Saturday night. The place was wall to wall dolly birds. I thought to myself that if I was 30 years younger then I would have had a field day, then I remembered that 30 years ago I probably had a field day with most of their maws! :lol:

Was in the pub tonight. First time in over 20 years that I have been in a pub on a Saturday night. The place was wall to wall dolly birds. I thought to myself that if I was 30 years younger then I would have had a field day, then I remembered that 30 years ago I probably had a field day with most of their maws then tanned their cheese! :lol:

And their knickers.

FTFY

9 hours ago, supermik said:

Was in the pub tonight. First time in over 20 years that I have been in a pub on a Saturday night. The place was wall to wall dolly birds. I thought to myself that if I was 30 years younger then I would have had a field day, then I remembered that 30 years ago I probably had a field day with most of their maws! :lol:

Did you all work howking tattles then?

12 hours ago, supermik said:

The fact that you use the term ‘dolly birds’ lends credence to your post.

The fact that you use the term ‘dolly birds’ lends credence to your post.

Hmmmm.... Maybe best translate for the younger generation.

"Place was wall to wall clunge and if I was 30 years younger i'd have been up to my nuts in guts" should do it I think.