Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Or you’ve punched yourself in your sleep. I’ve burst my lip in bed with my own dead arm before so it’s perfectly feasible.

Or you’ve had a bad allergic reaction to something, rubbed it lots to the point you’ve bruised it.

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag let alone burst your own lip. Mrs Shandon has done that to you , for sure.

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I now have a mild black eye.  I have googled this and either my wife is battering me in my sleep or I have leukemia.  Happy Tuesday everyone.

Sure it isn't a stye? 

Went through a couple months of getting them under my eyelid and it looked really swollen. 

On 22/05/2018 at 14:35, KnightswoodBear said:

@Bert Raccoon and I passed each other on Argyle St earlier.  Not for the first time.  Furtive glances were exchanged.

I'm sure eventually one of us will find the courage to raise our chin at the other and mutter "awrite"

We did it!  Pleasantries were exchanged! @Bert Raccoon

21 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We did it!  Pleasantries were exchanged! @Bert Raccoon

This was top of the 'Latest Posts' column when I logged in just now.

You can imagine my disappointment. I love a good P&B romance.

Just watching a bit of the horse racing and the presenter s are so much better dressed than the football pundits. Top hat and tails for the gents and pretty dresses and hats for the ladies. The World Cup coverage would be much better if they adopted this more formal style than the golfer on holiday look they all go for.

I've just witnessed a woman attempting to slam her car boot shut except her 3 or 4 year old boy's head was in the way. It did not look tickly. That wee guy is going to be in pain for quite a while.