Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Probably still larger than yours, Tyrion.

Gentlemen  with dwarfism have averagey sized heads, hands, feet and cock n  balls, tbf...

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Silverton End said:
An East African Crowned Crane

crowned-crane.jpg.2d67867d56a1b1b2348a63119c08e180.jpg

Do you do requests? I like Harpy Eagles. They whip monkeys clean out of trees and scran them.

I'll see your monkey & raise you a sloth

:o

49w4tdawaqt01.jpg

I’m at the airport. Across from me is a row of 4 seats, the end two of which are occupied. 2 elders stroll up and stand, bewildered because there’s 2 of them and only 2 seats so...

The young gent in one of the end seats hops up to offer them his, which they gratefully accept. Then he realises there was no need for that because there are enough seats to go round so he goes to sit back down.

Except the old lass has put her bag down on the seat and has commenced rummaging, completely oblivious to him standing there. He’s utterly lost as to what to do.

I’m uncharacteristically happy right now.

I’m at the airport. Across from me is a row of 4 seats, the end two of which are occupied. 2 elders stroll up and stand, bewildered because there’s 2 of them and only 2 seats so...

The young gent in one of the end seats hops up to offer them his, which they gratefully accept. Then he realises there was no need for that because there are enough seats to go round so he goes to sit back down.

Except the old lass has put her bag down on the seat and has commenced rummaging, completely oblivious to him standing there. He’s utterly lost as to what to do.

I’m uncharacteristically happy right now.
some elderly people are great candidates for euthanasia

21 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I seem to have something wrong with my eye, it's swelling up and looks like I've been lamped by someone.

I now have a mild black eye.  I have googled this and either my wife is battering me in my sleep or I have leukemia.  Happy Tuesday everyone.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I now have a mild black eye.  I have googled this and either my wife is battering me in my sleep or I have leukemia.  Happy Tuesday everyone.

Or both!

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Or you’ve punched yourself in your sleep. I’ve burst my lip in bed with my own dead arm before so it’s perfectly feasible.

Or you’ve had a bad allergic reaction to something, rubbed it lots to the point you’ve bruised it.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Or you’ve punched yourself in your sleep. I’ve burst my lip in bed with my own dead arm before so it’s perfectly feasible.

Or you’ve had a bad allergic reaction to something, rubbed it lots to the point you’ve bruised it.

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag let alone burst your own lip. Mrs Shandon has done that to you , for sure.