Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Ok grumswall this calls for a SOS of P&B.
Anybody willing to help this lad get his daughter to hospital.

Grum please tell all the area you live in then people can post near enough a d you can PM them

34 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Woke up to this, this morning. Neighbours trampoline has done a nice bit of damage. She's refusing to pay for it as she can't afford it however is in Spain till tomorrow. Fantastic stuff!!! received_1942103892521832.jpegreceived_10156272268125390.jpeg

Refusing to pay? Go round and pan one of her windows in, and then that's you quits.

49 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Woke up to this, this morning. Neighbours trampoline has done a nice bit of damage. She's refusing to pay for it as she can't afford it however is in Spain till tomorrow. Fantastic stuff!!! received_1942103892521832.jpegreceived_10156272268125390.jpeg

You’ll get in trouble if you don’t have a rear number plate.

HTH.

Ok grumswall this calls for a SOS of P&B.
Anybody willing to help this lad get his daughter to hospital.

Grum please tell all the area you live in then people can post near enough a d you can PM them

This. This is a chance for people of P&B to prove their worth.

This. This is a chance for people of P&B to prove their worth.
I only posted this I know 100% he was not in my area. I'm c**t, yes!!

C'mon P&B don't let him down.
NJ2 over to you for logistics

Are you really that keen to confirm what you already know deep down?

See, it’s a chance to show the cynics and naysayers that they’re wrong
I only posted this I know 100% he was not in my area. I'm c**t, yes!!

C'mon P&B don't let him down.
NJ2 over to you for logistics

If locations are confirmed I’m sure we can guilt trip someone in to helping. Most folk on here wouldn’t be missed from their work if they went awol for an hour or two

If locations are confirmed I’m sure we can guilt trip someone in to helping. Most folk on here wouldn’t be missed from their work if they went awol for an hour or two
ok. I'm a logistic manager of crime and fun.
NJ2 pm the lad. He is shy.
Then post for people in the area, about 20 mile area. Work your way through the good guys.

Thank you to the two police officers who kindly drew along side me, going by the hand gesture to tell me 85mph was a tad fast in a van and then went on their merry way
Must be a thing. Police pulled me over earlier and asked 'papers' I said scissors and drove off. He must've been in a playful mood as he chased me for the next 30 mins desperate for a rematch.
Who says the police are all bad?

Drove through the night on our way to Connecticut. Sun went down in my rear view mirror somewhere on the Ohio turnpike. Started coming up in front of me about seven hours later on the George Washington Bridge in NYC. So tired.