Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He was from the Hilltown so statistically there’s a 97% chance your right.

I remember him talking about putting huge bets on shortly before he stopped posting. But he was banned as well for making a mild joke about Katie Price's son, so who knows. I like to think he reinvented himself as the Dundee boy who ran off with the charity money.

12 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^Note-leaving shitebag

Reminds me of a time driving through Perth I had to squeeze between a nice new BMW parked at the side of the road, and a monster truck coming in the opposite direction. The truck was taking up far too much room, and unfortunately I clipped the door mirror of the BMW knocking it clean off.  Even more unfortunately there were half a dozen people standing at a bus stop who witnessed the whole thing. With that thought in mind I stopped and wrote a little note which I the pinned under a wiper of the BMW, to the apparent satisfaction of the bus stop queue. Not sure how much time might have elapsed before the driver  returned to his car and read the note which read :

"Sorry, I have just run into your car" 

20 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve know a few of the Dundee based posters and I’m by far the best looking of the lot.

You’re an ugly c**t.

Even without the ugly that is an apt description.

Edited by Granny Danger

Reminds me of a time driving through Perth I had to squeeze between a nice new BMW parked at the side of the road, and a monster truck coming in the opposite direction. The truck was taking up far too much room, and unfortunately I clipped the door mirror of the BMW knocking it clean off.  Even more unfortunately there were half a dozen people standing at a bus stop who witnessed the whole thing. With that thought in mind I stopped and wrote a little note which I the pinned under a wiper of the BMW, to the apparent satisfaction of the bus stop queue. Not sure how much time might have elapsed before the driver  returned to his car and read the note which read :
"Sorry, I have just run into your car" 

That was my car, i’ve still got the note! You’ll be hearing from my lawyers or if you want to sort it man to man, ruel street, bring yer maw.

Thank you to the two police officers who kindly drew along side me, going by the hand gesture to tell me 85mph was a tad fast in a van and then went on their merry way

Watched the Manchester arena year later documentary catch up last night thinking it would be sad but would leave on a high note like the one they did for it 100 years on but it was nothing like that. Had more details of Abedi and his family and of his actions leading up to the bombing and there was more focus on the emergency services response on the night as well. Was a pretty hard watch with some information I would have been happier not receiving but a very good watch for anyone who wasn’t aware of it.

Thank you to the two police officers who kindly drew along side me, going by the hand gesture to tell me 85mph was a tad fast in a van and then went on their merry way
Nice, got 3pts and a 60 quid fine 8 years back for getting clocked at 86mph. Officer was taking the pure pish when he asked me 'how do you find the VXR' whilst sitting in the back of the car.

At least he didn't clock me a minute or 2 earlier.

13 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Nice, got 3pts and a 60 quid fine 8 years back for getting clocked at 86mph. Officer was taking the pure pish when he asked me 'how do you find the VXR' whilst sitting in the back of the car.

At least he didn't clock me a minute or 2 earlier.

I’m clear now, but was up to 9 pts at one time, it was hard going until 3 came off