Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

[mention=16976]Bert Raccoon[/mention] and I passed each other on Argyle St earlier.  Not for the first time.  Furtive glances were exchanged.
I'm sure eventually one of us will find the courage to raise our chin at the other and mutter "awrite"
2 of P&B's most prominent lovers of Tennents.... Instead of sharing a glance, sit down together, share a pint of T... Last time I was in Hootenannys the T was delicious. It will be a beautiful and tender P&B moment we can all enjoy.

11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

@Bert Raccoon and I passed each other on Argyle St earlier.  Not for the first time.  Furtive glances were exchanged.

I'm sure eventually one of us will find the courage to raise our chin at the other and mutter "awrite"

How did you recognise him? 

bert_raccoon__adobe_illustrator__by_vinc

[mention=16976]Bert Raccoon[/mention] and I passed each other on Argyle St earlier.  Not for the first time.  Furtive glances were exchanged.

Maybe it was just WTM wearing his face?

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

@Bert Raccoon and I passed each other on Argyle St earlier.  Not for the first time.  Furtive glances were exchanged.

Like ships passing in the night.

47 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bert was probably just standing there randomly giving someone the vickys.

(insert Bert gif here)

It's good hearing about P&B'ers accosting other P&B'ers. I've twice been outed (easy now) by eagle-eyed posters based on various things and have correctly spotted one based on descriptions of him (not including folk I actually know anyway).  

Edited by Shandon Par

It's good hearing about P&B'ers accosting other P&B'ers. I've twice been outed (easy now) by eagle-eyed posters based on various things and have correctly spotted one based on descriptions of him (not including folk I actually know anyway).  

I would like to meet more P&Bers but the sad reality of it is, outwith the absolute gentlemen who inhabit the Tennents Lager thread, the chances of death and dismemberment are simply to high for my risk tolerance.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I would like to meet more P&Bers but the sad reality of it is, outwith the absolute gentlemen who inhabit the Tennents Lager thread, the chances of death and dismemberment are simply to high for my risk tolerance.

You can visit The Meadows most weekends and likely see throbber dropping his grey joggers to passing mums, dog walkers etc.

You can visit The Meadows most weekends and likely see throbber dropping his grey joggers to passing mums, dog walkers etc.

I wondered who that chap with the tattoos of Billy Joel and Barry Manillow on his Buttocks was

Great artwork. Billy’s eyes seemed to follow my dog round the park.

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve know a few of the Dundee based posters and I’m by far the best looking of the lot.

Not including wee Matty so Granny tells me. Whatever happened to him?

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Throbber is Alan Lithgow?!!

Brother Blades is a regular poster on that thread and he's a right weirdo away from P&B.

Probably more a RTBC actually as it made me giggle.

Some fuckwit has parked in a ridiculous spot at the entrance to the car park (the biggest surprise is that this WASN'T in Dumfries but in fact Killie. Nice to know other towns have these absolute morons). The stupid parking is one thing but someone has been so enraged they felt the need to leave a note.

20180522_100600.thumb.jpg.35dfe3d798dbda0c2a03a8bad5d8d209.jpg20180522_100611.thumb.jpg.b69ae8dcd9e2169124921d833eae9c0f.jpg

^^^Note-leaving shitebag

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

His bird had a bairn and that was the last we heard of him.

i think there’s a lesson there for us all.

Banged up imo. You can take that the way you choose.