Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
12 hours ago, Cerberus said:
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-43963662/sex-addiction-five-times-a-day-wasn-t-enough
This burd wanted it more than 5 times a day.
I couldn't be bothered with that.

I'll sign up for one day.

I could cover a Tuesday 1300-1303hrs.

At risk of being accused of regularly watching this absolute abortion of a show, one can only admire Peter Martin's attempt at pulling off the 'Sportscene smart-casual' look last night. 

Sag.JPG.eb1b332f76f2a9fb942108a3a6bdaf7b.JPG

Sportscene.JPG.a3262e3dd46842fb9bc0bb217eb8ae89.JPG

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

At risk of being accused of regularly watching this absolute abortion of a show, one can only admire Peter Martin's attempt at pulling off the 'Sportscene smart-casual' look last night. 

Sag.JPG.eb1b332f76f2a9fb942108a3a6bdaf7b.JPG

Sportscene.JPG.a3262e3dd46842fb9bc0bb217eb8ae89.JPG

The best of gear from Asda.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

33 years ago on this day, looking at the names and ages there were families wiped out.

Dc54WaCWsAApSDs.jpg:large

Remember watching a video of this as part of safety training when I worked at football matches years ago. Horrible to think that people died because the exits were locked and they couldn’t get out. This is why exits at football stadiums are now unlocked and the closed doors tied together with those flimsy plastic tie things.

I’ve been sat near the jukebox in the boozer all evening and trying to predict what artist/genre someone is going to choose as they approach the jukebox is possibly my new favourite pastime.

Remember watching a video of this as part of safety training when I worked at football matches years ago. Horrible to think that people died because the exits were locked and they couldn’t get out. This is why exits at football stadiums are now unlocked and the closed doors tied together with those flimsy plastic tie things.

I had heard about the bradford fire, but never seen any footage of it until a programme last year. It is scary how quickly that fire spread and how big it got in such a short space of time.

I had heard about the bradford fire, but never seen any footage of it until a programme last year. It is scary how quickly that fire spread and how big it got in such a short space of time.

When you do fire training at work the guy shows the video of it these days.

I’ve been sat near the jukebox in the boozer all evening and trying to predict what artist/genre someone is going to choose as they approach the jukebox is possibly my new favourite pastime.

Sorry, but you have been sitting near the jukebox all evening. When I started working many years ago I worked beside guys from Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire and they used "sat" in that context but nobody in Ayrshire where we worked did then, but I've noticed it creeping into Scottish parlance, and not in a good way.