Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been jobhunting for what feels like months and I still haven't seen anything to apply for, I don't want to leave the job I'm in to go back into call centres but its looking like the only option if I want out.

The job isn't the worst but the shift times they are having me in at are mainly no use.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Four burgers made from beetroot.

Also known as 'sliced beetroot' (see pic)

It's the hottest trend since cauliflower steaks.

163588_laura_ann_f67abd2b-e01c-42c0-ba39

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Beetroot instead of beef?
With beef?
All beetroot?

I have so many questions.

Vegan step daughter was visiting last week, so we've got some left over. I'm afraid that's all I can add , as I won't be fùcking eating them.

Wiggle and Wine, is that Ant and Dec's new stage name?

Very funny.

It’s a great performance though, I love it. When I first saw it on Saturday night I got up and danced.

Just back from my second walk in the country of the day - this bird pulled her car up beside me, and asked me if I wanted a lift up the hill - I don't think it was a euphemism.

I didn't need a lift, so said 'no, thank you'.

I'd probably be in some dungeon by now, but I sort of wish I'd just got in her car.

Stranger danger. 

49 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I had to move out of my flat yesterday after there was a domestic violence incident on Saturday evening. All very unpleasant and having to stay temporarily with family until I can get a new place sorted.

But in doing so I also lived by my own words. Yes, Pie and Bovril, I intervened in this attack. I, Ad Lib, STRONGLY ADVISED the assaulting party to cease and desist and to leave the flat immediately, and I placed myself between them to protect the other person from further harm.

It worked.

And to think they all doubted you! Well done.