Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Some c**t attacked some c**t in Dundee with a chainsaw this afternoon, apparently.

Someone at work told DA Baracus it was a clear red IMO

Couldn't have been me as I wasn't in work yesterday

Did a bathroom job in Provanhall this week. The neighbourhood was grim as f**k. The kind of abject dilapidation I haven't seen for years, and I say that as someone who frequently works in the east end. There were six vehicles abandoned on the driveways of the street, one of which was a doubler, a transit and caravan hooked together and completely filled, cab, everywhere, with rubbish. Why are people in Provanhall just leaving cars to rot in their driveways?  Why do people in Provanhall not trim their hedges or gardens? Why do people in Provanhall live in flats with windows that have rotted through and long since ceased to offer protection from the elements? It's a mystery. Miserable c***s.

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Did a bathroom job in Provanhall this week. The neighbourhood was grim as f**k. The kind of abject dilapidation I haven't seen for years, and I say that as someone who frequently works in the east end. There were six vehicles abandoned on the driveways of the street, one of which was a doubler, a transit and caravan hooked together and completely filled, cab, everywhere, with rubbish. Why are people in Provanhall just leaving cars to rot in their driveways?  Why do people in Provanhall not trim their hedges or gardens? Why do people in Provanhall live in flats with windows that have rotted through and long since ceased to offer protection from the elements? It's a mystery. Miserable c***s.

Is it mainly a Rangers or Celtic bit?

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m pretty sure it’s not their choice to live in such abject dilapidation Pete. I thought the East end had been mostly cleaned up and was an alright place nowadays.

If your house is messy, tidy it. If your house is filthy, clean it. If you leave litter in your street, the street will be full of litter. If you leave rotting cars in your drive, the street will be full of rotting cars. If you don't cut your grass or hedge, the street will be unkempt. If you don't tell your landlord / council to repair the damaged doors, buildings, windows etc then they won't get fixed. Every single one of those examples is tenant choice. Apathy, laziness and a general lack of care are the reasons.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Amy Macdonald looks like Rory Mcllroy in her latest Instagram video in which she complains about online trolls who are underwhelmed by here ability to lift 80kg weights.

IMG_1525378382.658752.jpg

Did she drop one on her face?

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Happy Unhappy Day for DABs Day!

It's actually the 28th anniversary of a 0-0 draw at Love Street which allowed Dundee United to snatch 4th place and the final UEFA Cup spot from Celtic who'd already lost 3-1 to Aberdeen in front of 17,090 at Parkhead.