Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

So Important things to remember when reading this post.

1. It should end up with negative rep.

2. Personal abuse and posts of the nature "man up" & "grow a pair" are obligatory.

3. Someone better share/like this in Australia

I have now been off work for almost 6 weeks having been diagnosed with head and neck cancer (tonsils & lymph nodes); I am one chemo session and a week of radiotherapy into the treatment plan (2 chemo and 30 radiotherapy in total). It should be said the team looking after me expect a good outcome.

I am already absolutely fucked. I am devoid of any energy, cannot sleep properly. My daily routine now involves going to the Beatson every day and trying to do stuff around the house to keep myself busy. I am trying not to rest during the day so I can get some kind of sleep at night. Because I am having radiotherapy to my neck I have to spend 40 minutes total each day on mouth care, special toothpaste, mouth washes and the like (you could eat your dinner off my mouth). The likelihood is my mouth and swallow with become so bad that i will probably have a feeding tube inserted for a period of time. things will probably get a lot worse after the second lot of chemo in 3 weeks.

The family have all been great although this is massively stressful for them all and  I have been chatting to someone on here who has helped a great deal. There's loads of great support at the Beatson.

To put the tin lid on it I have taken the decision not to go to the game against the ***'s partly due to infection risk (insert your own joke here) and because it will be too tiring. I was going to not take up my season ticket for the first time in about 20 years but the wife has persuaded me to go ahead even if I can make anymore games this season or a chuck of next season.

So........

There you go......

I jest, that sounds horrific to go through and also it sounds like you're strong and honest in your outlook as to how it could go.
Take strength in your mates and family and from every Sevco statement release.
Seriously hope the chemo is good long term for you sir.

“Some rambling pish about having a sore throat”

But think of all the fivers you’ve made from giving the blow jobs!
Nah, seriously, I do hope your team are right about the positive outcome and that you make a full and speedy recovery. Keep us updated, all the best mate [emoji106]

f**k the doctors, I suggest what your with has been taken for a few years. SlipperyP cum, her throat is lubed most days.

Ps, Get well soon,  I've got your address, it you need anything;)

I send by mail now she loves it!!

45 minutes ago, Romeo said:

2. Personal abuse and posts of the nature "man up" & "grow a pair" are obligatory.

I have now been off work for almost 6 weeks having been diagnosed with head and neck cancer (tonsils & lymph nodes); I am one chemo session and a week of radiotherapy into the treatment plan (2 chemo and 30 radiotherapy in total). It should be said the team looking after me expect a good outcome.

I am already absolutely fucked. I am devoid of any energy, cannot sleep properly. My daily routine now involves going to the Beatson every day and trying to do stuff around the house to keep myself busy. I am trying not to rest during the day so I can get some kind of sleep at night. Because I am having radiotherapy to my neck I have to spend 40 minutes total each day on mouth care, special toothpaste, mouth washes and the like (you could eat your dinner off my mouth). The likelihood is my mouth and swallow with become so bad that i will probably have a feeding tube inserted for a period of time. things will probably get a lot worse after the second lot of chemo in 3 weeks.

The family have all been great although this is massively stressful for them all and  I have been chatting to someone on here who has helped a great deal. There's loads of great support at the Beatson.

To put the tin lid on it I have taken the decision not to go to the game against the ***'s partly due to infection risk (insert your own joke here) and because it will be too tiring. I was going to not take up my season ticket for the first time in about 20 years but the wife has persuaded me to go ahead even if I can make anymore games this season or a chuck of next season.

So........

There you go......

A Celtic fan using toothpaste? We've heard it all now. And cancer is no excuse for starting a post with "so". 

Sounds a pretty shite state of affairs for you though. Truly hope you make a full and speedy recovery. 

Guest JTS98
2 hours ago, Romeo said:

1) The Beatson is fantastic.

2) Crap excuse for part-time supporting etc.

Bit weird to find the Daily Star has the clearest explanation of the predicament of the Scouse baby Alfie.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/698428/Alfie-Evans-update-latest-news-treatment-Italy-Alder-Hey-illness

P.S. The wiki page on the Italian hospital makes them sound well dodgy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bambino_Gesù_Hospital

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

So........

There you go......

Man up and grow a pair for f**k sake.....*

*I've had a word with the boys and because of your soft as f**k whining, they've agreed to let your mob win on Sunday.  

You're welcome. **

**Seriously though, keep the head up and let the folk at the Beatson look after you.  They're brilliant. 

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

So........

There you go......

Good luck mate

So........
There you go......

Maybe it’s just the age I’m at (going on 47) but there seems lot of cancer about. I was never as aware of it as I am now. It must be a pretty distressing time for you and your family. I hope you get the outcome you’re looking for.

Maybe it’s just the age I’m at (going on 47) but there seems lot of cancer about. I was never as aware of it as I am now. It must be a pretty distressing time for you and your family. I hope you get the outcome you’re looking for.

I am a similar [emoji6] age and generally I am one of the younger people I see at the clinic I attend for the radiotherapy. I think improved and quicker diagnosis results in more people having treatment younger.

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I am a similar emoji6.png age and generally I am one of the younger people I see at the clinic I attend for the radiotherapy. I think improved and quicker diagnosis results in more people having treatment younger.

There's always the chance that they'll mess up and turn you into the Incredible Hulk, then I can legitimately call you a big green c**t.

There's always the chance that they'll mess up and turn you into the Incredible Hulk, then I can legitimately call you a big green c**t.

I can but hope. No super powers yet other than the ability to piss 50 times a day and fall asleep at the drop of a hat.