Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Wigtown has a couple of coffee shops, couple of book shops and co-op. I suggest whoever voted for there, needs euthanised.

Some nice homes there and it’s almost slap bang in the middle of a lovely bit of the country where there’s plenty to see and do on your doorstep or not too far away. I love D&G, always bagsy the jobs down that way when they come up.

Genuinely the only thing I can think of that I dislike in that area is driving the A75 when the ferry has not long arrived at Cairnryan. Pretty sure most of the HGV’s coming over from Ireland have had their speed limiters removed or switched off, and the c***s drive them like they’ve stole them.

Never been a "bath" man as always preferred a shower but finally took the plunge and went to the onsen nearby my house tonight.  Wasn't half bad to be fair......as well as the natural hot spring baths it had a jacuzzi, sauna, cold water plunge pool, an outdoor hot spring bath (which I enjoyed in the cool rain) and all for the equivalent of a mere £3.

Bit surreal sharing a bath with about a dozen other naked men but not much different from the showers after playing football I suppose.

The Sunday Times "Best Places to Live in Scotland" top ten:
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotlands-best-places-live-revealed-12211420 
  1. Melrose, Scottish Borders
  2. Aberdour, Fife
  3. Aboyne, Aberdeenshire
  4. Black Isle, Highland
  5. Dundee
  6. Morningside, Edinburgh
  7. Strathbungo, Glasgow
  8. North Berwick, East Lothian
  9. Orkney
    10. Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway

The Record will stop at nothing to get in a dig about the battle of the Boyne.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Never been a "bath" man as always preferred a shower but finally took the plunge and went to the onsen nearby my house tonight.  Wasn't half bad to be fair......as well as the natural hot spring baths it had a jacuzzi, sauna, cold water plunge pool, an outdoor hot spring bath (which I enjoyed in the cool rain) and all for the equivalent of a mere £3.

Bit surreal sharing a bath with about a dozen other naked men but not much different from the showers after playing football I suppose.

Not much different??

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The Sunday Times "Best Places to Live in Scotland" top ten:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotlands-best-places-live-revealed-12211420 

1. Melrose, Scottish Borders
  2. Aberdour, Fife
  3. Aboyne, Aberdeenshire
  4. Black Isle, Highland
  5. Dundee
  6. Morningside, Edinburgh
  7. Strathbungo, Glasgow
  8. North Berwick, East Lothian
  9. Orkney
    10. Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway

Strathbungo is full of absolute c***s.

12 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

However more fool the people who gave to him. He wasn't exactly an older poster who had been here for ages.
Came in, mouthed off which everyone liked and then he cashed in and buggered out. This was while he went on about having a good life with lots of money .

Meh

He paid it all back in the end.

15 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Apart from the fact that you're sat relaxing while other men's dried smegma, ball sweat and pubic and arse hair floats around you, it's not much different, to be fair.

Pretty much like going to the swimming baths then except you can add in wifies fanny hairs and arse clackers and kids snotters and pish.

Tremendous fun. 

41 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Apart from the fact that you're sat relaxing while other men's dried smegma, ball sweat and pubic and arse hair floats around you, it's not much different, to be fair.

A trip to one of these places isn't really floating my boat.

49 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

This is why I try and not think too much when lying in a hotel bed

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Pretty much like going to the swimming baths then except you can add in wifies fanny hairs and arse clackers and kids snotters and pish.

Tremendous fun. 

40 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A trip to one of these places isn't really floating my boat.

It's not though as you have to wash thoroughly with soap before entering the baths. The Japanese are sticklers for rules to be fair to them. Serious business this onsen lark.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Was at the GP yesterday afternoon about my knackered foot. Got something called plantar fasciitis. Can take up to a couple of month to heal. Booo!

You have my sympathy, very painful 

24 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Got a letter in from my lawyer to say they have received written correspondence from Zurich insurers, acting on behalf of my former employer that they are admitting full liability for my workplace accident in June emoji106.png

Must be something in the air as my insurance policy got paid out in full last week.

What happened in your accident? Hopefully you've made a full recovery without too much ill effects?