Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Nothing quiet about me eating bacon rolls.

I do find it touching that you feel the need to criticise me all the time.  Personally I would criticise me but don’t let me put you off doing it.

Nothing touching implied on my part, Granny. I would converse with you but it's kind of difficult when your posts read like being "spoken at" as opposed to "spoken to".

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, sjc said:
At least Steve Cram only advertised kelloggs Start. Mo Farah should be banned from athletics for Quorn use let alone PEDS*

*allegedly

No smoke without fire.

Mo Farah smokes too?! He's definitely been on the PEDS!

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Really? Thought Macca had just shunned her in favour of the mad monoped girl. 

He's moved on from her too.....still bitching about having to "slum it" on her £30m+ pay off apparently....

Edited by sjc

17 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Just had a Russian guy talk at me for half an hour about how Putin died three years ago and it's been his four clones doing his public appearances. Standard practice all over Europe apparently.

It's a bit spooky that he's barely aged at all since he came to power.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

On the off chance that years from now my darling daughters wish to have a rake through daddies online presence, it is 23/02/18 and today you drove me to the drinks cabinet. I hope you are happy.

Right in the feels, i also had a friends baby this morning as well as the gruesome twosome. Shattered

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Bought some Quorn sausages this morning. 

You've changed. Midlife crisis IMO

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Never knew pigs were so hard to kill, a stake through the heart might be quicker.

That's vampires. And they aren't anywhere near as tasty as pigs

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Was out for a fantastic Italian meal last night with a fellow P&B'er. Ate most of a pig in various forms with Antipasto & on pizza. Then met my daughter and she told me about how she'd been watching pigs getting gassed, throat cut then boiled alive and it has put me off. Was going to go veggie next month but started already. Had bought some nice venison sausages yesterday too - will give them to the dog. 

That would have just made hungry again. Why bother gassing and cutting their throats then boil them alive? Must add to the flavour. Man, I could go a bacon roll now.