Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm not buying this "share an anniversary" pish.

Ruggy and Danger are clearly the same person.

Currently enjoying Chateau neuf de pape with caviar and lobster on my sea view balcony in my 10 star hotel in Elevenerife  

Oh shit posted from wrong account. 

43 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Currently enjoying Chateau neuf de pape with caviar and lobster on my sea view balcony in my 10 star hotel in Elevenerife  

Oh shit posted from wrong account. 

Currently sitting in a Buckie induced stupor trying to figure out for the hundredth time what HSF sees in me.

Shit, done it again.

My wife is due to go back to work in April and is suddenly talking about buying a house, then she said she's wanting a new car. She's taken me  away to Okinawa for a birthday treat and has already booked us for a trip to the Izu peninsula next month.  I think I've married a secret millionairess......or she's not holding out much hope for me and already spending the life insurance!

When I had a quick squiz at the junior section (for a giggle, you know) and saw a thread titled "CAMBUSLANG RANGERS MANAGER SHOT" I thought, what are these pesky scamps up to with their thread titles now, but no, it actually turns out to be true. He's been shot. 

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

When I had a quick squiz at the junior section (for a giggle, you know) and saw a thread titled "CAMBUSLANG RANGERS MANAGER SHOT" I thought, what are these pesky scamps up to with their thread titles now, but no, it actually turns out to be true. He's been shot. 

Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the Junior forum scamps.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16041391.attempted-murder-probe-launched-after-football-boss-paul-mccoll-is-shot-in-targeted-attack/?ref=mr&lp=7

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Considering the average of the fans at a Junior football game is 95, are you suggesting a couple of ageing old gangsters have did a drive by?

Dropped my phone down the toilet the other day. Couldn't get it to work so decided to put it in a bowl of rice. Turns out that actually works.

Had that a few times. Apparently it sucks all the moisture out the device you put in it. Its brilliant, and been a lifesaver

Had that a few times. Apparently it sucks all the moisture out the device you put in it. Its brilliant, and been a lifesaver

I was extremely sceptical and even more so after an hour when it didn't turn on. But I read somewhere that you should leave it 12 hours so I left it in overnight. Was pretty amazed when it turned on. Who the hell thought of that [emoji38]

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Dropped my phone down the toilet the other day. Couldn't get it to work so decided to put it in a bowl of rice. Turns out that actually works.

Image result for oh dear gif

6 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Image result for oh dear gif