Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Seems a good thing: http://www.kiswash.co.uk/the-first-revolution-launderette-in-scotland/

My most recent  ex Mrs ruined 2 washing machines with our elder daughter's horse's blankets so £8 for 18Kg  is a bargain.  Hope it comes to South Bucks soon.

You'll need to get electricity first.

#amiritefolks

Denver has seen a temperature drop of 72 degrees F from Sunday to Tuesday. That's over 22 degrees C in 40 hours. The Colorado Rapids played a CONCACAF Champions League game tonight and the temperature at kick-off was 3F / minus 16C, which is a record for the coldest MLS game.

I didn't go. 

Edited by Shotgun

On 19/02/2018 at 13:43, Shandon Par said:

Saw Farid El Alagui pushing a pram around a petrol station forecourt the other day (and checking his hair in the reflection of some tinted car windows). Maybe he was looking for the washing machines? 

Probably trialling a DA Baracus special prototype.

Denver has seen a temperature drop of 72 degrees F from Sunday to Tuesday. That's over 22 degrees C in 40 hours. The Colorado Rapids played a CONCACAF Champions League game tonight and the temperature at kick-off was 3F / minus 16C, which is a record for the coldest MLS game.
I didn't go. 

How can it be a record for an MLS game if it wasn't an MLS game?

I stream everything through my PC or laptop. I don't see any need for this gadget.

On 2/19/2018 at 16:22, DA Baracus said:

What's to stop someone shitting in them?

there's a similar arrangement at a garage near gatwick airport; they have mitigated against the potential "being shat in" problem by raising the units on work surfaces so the doors are about four feet off the ground; you'd either have to get a step-ladder and "reverse in" to curl one down, or hang off the top of the thing with your arse in the hole and your feet up and over it; this IMO would present the very real possibility of the whole thing toppling forward, trapping you underneath wi' your feet up round your ears and a heady mixture of Comfort and shite escaping through the incomplete seal around the door/arse interface, which would dribble up your bare legs and inexorably towards your face; security camera footage would prove both popular and profitable on-line, but that notwithstanding, it seems to be an effective deterrent...

27 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

there's a similar arrangement at a garage near gatwick airport; they have mitigated against the potential "being shat in" problem by raising the units on work surfaces so the doors are about four feet off the ground; you'd either have to get a step-ladder and "reverse in" to curl one down, or hang off the top of the thing with your arse in the hole and your feet up and over it; this IMO would present the very real possibility of the whole thing toppling forward, trapping you underneath wi' your feet up round your ears and a heady mixture of Comfort and shite escaping through the incomplete seal around the door/arse interface, which would dribble up your bare legs and inexorably towards your face; security camera footage would prove both popular and profitable on-line, but that notwithstanding, it seems to be an effective deterrent...

I think you are also forgetting that if you happened to be successful in perching upside down with your arse in the machine without it crushing you in a shitey, Comforty hell, gravity would take over and you'd probably just shite up your back.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I think you are also forgetting that if you happened to be successful in perching upside down with your arse in the machine without it crushing you in a shitey, Comforty hell, gravity would take over and you'd probably just shite up your back.

Do you not also have pay before the door can be open, most weegie/ned/tuechers (did I get them all) won't spare the giro on this malaraky.

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Do you not also have pay before the door can be open, most weegie/ned/tuechers (did I get them all) won't spare the giro on this malaraky.

So what you're saying here is that @Melanius Mullarkey is a jakey that shites in communal washing machines?

16 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

i'm wondering if you could put it on a slow spin, thereby creating a partial vacuum to "hold stuff in" a bit - might also help to draw out any stubborn stools, too ?

that might run the risk of some passing prankster whacking it up to full speed, with you therefore suffering a prolapse and being gradually sucked in to a fecal maelstrom, mind...