Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

54 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, Dee Man said:
A female newsreader on the radio just referred to the Iranian plane crash location as the "crash shite". 
Best laugh I've had at a plane crash in a while. 

Do you go to many?

As many as I can. 

16 hours ago, Romeo said:

Well lads, I've seen it all now. On my way back into Glasgow City centre from the game. Yup a fucking petrol station in Bridgeton with washing machines. Has this been spotted anywhere else...

IMG_20180218_165851.jpg

The BP garage on Thornliebank Road has them.  Only spotted them the other day, so no idea how long they've been there.  It's very odd.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

16 hours ago, Romeo said:

Well lads, I've seen it all now. On my way back into Glasgow City centre from the game. Yup a fucking petrol station in Bridgeton with washing machines. Has this been spotted anywhere else...

IMG_20180218_165851.jpg

Saw Farid El Alagui pushing a pram around a petrol station forecourt the other day (and checking his hair in the reflection of some tinted car windows). Maybe he was looking for the washing machines? 

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Saw Farid El Alagui pushing a pram around a petrol station forecourt the other day (and checking his hair in the reflection of some tinted car windows). Maybe he was looking for the washing machines? 

What, because he's black you think he was looking for a cheap washing machine? That your racist tendencies rising to the forefront again you animal? 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

What, because he's black you think he was looking for a cheap washing machine? That your racist tendencies rising to the forefront again you animal? 

He maybe had his laundry in the pram? Anyway, this is Edinburgh, not some savage outpost with washing machines in petrol stations. 

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The BP garage on Thornliebank Road has them.  Only spotted them the other day, so no idea how long they've been there.  It's very odd.

Massively odd, do you stand and wait for your washing? Or do you leave it and come back?

The world is changing too fast for me.

23 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

The petrol station on Leslie Road Glenrothes has them.

Seems a good thing: http://www.kiswash.co.uk/the-first-revolution-launderette-in-scotland/

My most recent  ex Mrs ruined 2 washing machines with our elder daughter's horse's blankets so £8 for 18Kg  is a bargain.  Hope it comes to South Bucks soon.