Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

How’s the weather at the horizon?

Was expecting something like this.  Not surprised it’s from you.

Statistically I will die before most posters on here as I am older than most of them.  However statistics deal with groups, they don’t account for individuals.

It’s quite possible that you will die before me through accident, illness or an act of violence.  Though I do not wish any of these things on you.

Have a nice day.  :)

Statistically I will die before most posters on here as I am older than most of them.  However statistics deal with groups, they don’t account for individuals.
It’s quite possible that you will die before me through accident, illness or an act of violence.  Though I do not wish any of these things on you.
Have a nice day.  [emoji4]
Act of violence eh... Granny offering square goes again.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
44 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Have a nice day.  emoji4.png

Act of violence eh... Granny offering square goes again.

^^^^ Severe literacy issues.

22 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Clocked that @Dindeleux has the most 'liked' content this week.     

I've always dotted the poster, not the post as its an excellent way of being niggly, creepily obsessed, pathetically sad  and a little nasty.   So I think I'll split my ammo between

FTFY 

red dot please

I made some cochinita pibil for my dinner and picked up a bottle of this stuff to top off the tortillas:

http://www.eastendfoods.co.uk/product-categories/table-sauces/green-chilli/

Storage instructions say that it should be consumed within 4 weeks. My guess is that I won't be able to carry this out without a visit to the hospital or the morgue.

(42% Habanero per the side of the bottle. I stuck 4 tiny dots per tortilla and my mouth is still on fire 20 minutes later. Recommended.)

On 17/2/2018 at 13:38, DA Baracus said:

I think it's the part where you claimed to drive the bus that is being questioned here.

Because it's lies.

I know a guy that was obsessed with buses. Our Dads both worked in a bus garage. He must've got my share of the enthusiasm. He stole and crashed a few. They managed to cover it up as random thefts, until he got caught red handed in one jammed down a narrow lane.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Well lads, I've seen it all now. On my way back into Glasgow City centre from the game. Yup a fucking petrol station in Bridgeton with washing machines. Has this been spotted anywhere else...

IMG_20180218_165851.jpg

The petrol station on Leslie Road Glenrothes has them.

Well lads, I've seen it all now. On my way back into Glasgow City centre from the game. Yup a fucking petrol station in Bridgeton with washing machines. Has this been spotted anywhere else...

IMG_20180218_165851.thumb.jpg.3a7cb9cf02b08a8a75cea263d7466b67.jpg

Probably for the local minks to wash the gear they’ve just raked out of the clothing bank on the other side of the car park.