Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Paul Merson just claimed he thinks England will win World Cup, he is clearly back on the marching powder.
Imagine have two brain donors like him and Charlie Nick on the same panel.
I love the bit of a buildup where they all agree that England wont win it and that they should have realistic expectations, then as it approaches they all slowly but surely unravel and show their true colours. Utterly seething if they dont win it. Every time.

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Paul Merson just claimed he thinks England will win World Cup, he is clearly back on the marching powder.

Imagine have two brain donors like him and Charlie Nick on the same panel.

Would've been interested to hear Charlie's opinion on our chances in Russia now that McLeish is back in charge.

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Why would I invent a story of me being a drunken idiot? It's not like I need to.

I think it's the part where you claimed to drive the bus that is being questioned here.

Because it's lies.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think it's the part where you claimed to drive the bus that is being questioned here.

Because it's lies.

Why? It's not an aeroplane. People do stupid things when they're pished, maybe you weren't aware.

Clocked that @Dindeleux has the most 'liked' content this week.     

I've always dotted the poster, not the post as its an excellent way of being niggly and a little nasty.   So I think I'll split my ammo between @Unleash The Nade and @Dindeleux .   

Although @statts1976uk and @Melanius Mullarkey aren't completely off the hook.    They've just not been as annoying as usual.   

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

The night is young even if I’m not..

E1ABE00B-70B3-4D8B-8C8E-E42ACAA88FF4.jpeg

What are we looking at here? My guess is some kind of badly-inflated Adidas-clad sex doll, arse up, with your new age jammed into the thighs. Hope it's everything you hoped for, auld yin.

(my time will come later this year, so I'm making the most of it)

Was taken out for dinner and karaoke by my work colleagues last night as my birthday is coming up.......good night. Surprisingly good chicken tikka masala and garlic naan bread given the usual attempts at foreign food in Japanese restaurants is normally pretty poor.

Happy birthday Shandon. Lot's of people will be telling you about how "Life begins at 40" and other inane platitudes. They're full of it. Your best years are behind you and all you have to look forward to now is a slow slide to decrepitude and then death.

Enjoy your night all the same.

Guest Moomintroll
The night is young even if I’m not..

E1ABE00B-70B3-4D8B-8C8E-E42ACAA88FF4.thumb.jpeg.3f522fdc06ebeaa7e5e16218502e113d.jpeg
Dont worry about the age, worry about the questionable fashion sense. Sure that muffy and rent boy will keep you on the right track.

5 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Happy birthday Shandon. Lot's of people will be telling you about how "Life begins at 40" and other inane platitudes. They're full of it. Your best years are behind you and all you have to look forward to now is a slow slide to decrepitude and then death.

Enjoy your night all the same.

Good post.  It’s important to remember that death is on the horizon.