Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

All UK swans are allergic to butter.  Dairy intolerant.

You are correct funny enough.

Swan originated from the far east where most are lactose intolerant. They also say they can't drink alcohol as the same as the western species. However, they do say that you can only determine which county each bird has originated from by starring into their eyes from 2m.

This has not been achieved by mankind as of today.

You are correct funny enough.
Swan originated from the far east where most are lactose intolerant. They also say they can't drink alcohol as the same as the western species. However, they do say that you can only determine which county each bird has originated from by starring into their eyes from 2m.

This has not been achieved by mankind as of today.

Swans belong in rivers, dogs, not so much.

Just seen a bunch of crows eating some spilled white powder off the street near Tillydrone. A murder of crows on charlie could be quite the sight.

They’ll be square go’ing the big b*****d gulls in no time! Mon the crows!

Woke up pished on the top floor of a nightbus in a depot on the outskirts of London once. Driver had left the keys in so I started driving it home. Before I'd left the depot I had one of those instant sobering up moments and stopped the bus and scarpered. Bet these boys wished they'd done the same.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-bromwich-albion-taxi-stolen-14299098

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Woke up pished on the top floor of a nightbus in a depot on the outskirts of London once. Driver had left the keys in so I started driving it home. Before I'd left the depot I had one of those instant sobering up moments and stopped the bus and scarpered. Bet these boys wished they'd done the same.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-bromwich-albion-taxi-stolen-14299098

qOFDsKa.png