Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

34 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

You've probably heard this song:

He did a weird thing with Linkin Park where he took the vocals from the Black Album and had the music of Linkin Park which was inexplicably really popular about 10-15 years ago, which you will likely have heard too.

That rock-rap stuff was hellish.

Ice T’s original 99 Problems song far superior IMO:

I got my break ruined from one of the girls showing me who JayZ was. However I can admit I do recognise a few of his songs.

I noticed he does like a wee duet though.

Don't feel I've missed out by not knowing him and his music.

Give it time. Listen to The Blueprint, Black Album and Reasonable Doubt in particular. He turns up everywhere, some good some bad, but at his best he's very good.

The guy behind Public Service Broadcasting (band who play old public broadcasts over shitey indie electro) is James Willgoose (close enough) Esq.  If a Terminator from the future is reading this, do us all a favour. Come back a few years ago (Supermik will lend you some biker gear), go through the phone book and systematically terminate 'em. 

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The guy behind Public Service Broadcasting (band who play old public broadcasts over shitey indie electro) is James Willgoose (close enough) Esq.  If a Terminator from the future is reading this, do us all a favour. Come back a few years ago (Supermik will lend you some biker gear), go through the phone book and systematically terminate 'em. 

Green dot for the avatar. :lol:

My daughter has panic attacks when the thinkbox advertising advert with the aliens comes on. In the 1st clip there's 2 of them in the craft, one gets out before a guy flattens the UFO with his van. She cried for the 2nd one that never made it out alive.

These c***s.

fb17f2bc6a52669b0128926cc79afe6e.jpg

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I made curried sprouts for xmas dinner. I was sure I had seen it on telly but my good lady thought I was just making it up.

It has only just dawned on me that my inspiration was a johnny fartpants story.

I had sprout bhajis a couple of weeks ago, lovely.