Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Certainly wont be making fucking fried eggs of it anyway.

Seriously though, only idiots are unable to make quality scrambled egg in the microwave. Its fairly easy to do.

Poached eggs are hard to do, go from a gooey mess to rock hard in seconds. 

If we're comparing which is more likely between sjc having a wife and throbber having a pregnancy I know which tale of make-believe my money's on.

I haven’t made up the pregnancy Miguel, that would be a very strange thing to do.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was only kidding, but you were leaving yourself open for a dig!

Very true Throbber. I am but a mere mortal in this cynical and unforgiving society we now live in.

Have you confirmed throbbette hasnt made it up?

That would be another very strange thing to do. You can clearly see the baby kicking all the time and I have felt hiccups a few times as well. I don’t even think the technology exists to fake that sort of thing.

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If we're comparing which is more likely between sjc having a wife and throbber having a pregnancy I know which tale of make-believe my money's on.

Who's your money on?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I haven’t made up the pregnancy Miguel, that would be a very strange thing to do.

Have you confirmed throbbette hasnt made it up?

She only has a couple weeks before her tissue of lies blows up in her face if she has!

An acquaintance of mine used to live there and said he had trouble getting taxis home as the drivers always thought he was taking the piss. He had similar problems when he asked to be dropped at the next road along... Mincing Lane.

Was his name Dick Tingler by any chance?

12 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Was there not a street in a new build in Aberdeenshire somewhere (Newmachar?) that was named Wildgoose Chase

There was an engineer who worked for Ferranti at Silverknowes who had the surname Wildgoose. Standard practice to leave a note on the desk of new starts, saying they were to return a call from [Mr Wildgoose's extension].

His son joined our training squad about 15 years later. I never had the courage to admit my part in the childishness, so his dad never had the opportunity to use my head as a bucket and paint their house with my brains.