Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

My Friends birthday today and almost got the DJ at his party to play the song that was number one at this time in 1970. Played the fist few seconds before the penny dropped.

Foiled again....

Is he a Quaker? They don't like it up em.

Just had some of Friday nights Chinese for breakfast.

Every time I read something you post Throbber, I just think to myself how blessed I am in life and thank f**k I don’t love yours.

Good for you, little steps and all that! Or is that meant to be the wean?

I just need a break from it, I think I went one weekend without it in 2017 and then your going back to 2013 when I had a few weeks of sobriety. Without exaggerating even slightly I have been overdoing it since 2004 when i turned 18. The Mrs could go into labour at any time now so need to curb my intake a little bit, having folk round next weekend though so will have a couple then.

Apart from that it’s not as tragic as I make out, I just complain a lot about every day frustrations.

32 minutes ago, sjc said:

Today, my wife booked a 5 day trip down to Okinawa for the end of next month. 20+ Degrees C will be most welcome :) 

7 minutes ago, sjc said:

Probably have my mistress round......

Most on here find it unlikely you have a wife, so there is no chance there is a mistress

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd like to thank the discussion about tinned soup. Now that I no longer have any qualms about cooking it in the microwave my laziness has gone up by about 10%.

Don't let anybody convince you about scrambled egg though. That's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Don't let anybody convince you about scrambled egg though. That's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I rarely eat eggs and would never dream of cooking them in the microwave. I did discover the other week that you can fry eggs in the microwave, make of that what you will.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

38 minutes ago, ecto said:

Most on here find it unlikely you have a wife, so there is no chance there is a mistress

:unsure2: Why would me having a wife seem unlikely? You're right about the mistress though.......that was a joke.