Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Missing my Accies fix, so contemplating going to a game tomorrow.

I've narrowed it down to Falkirk, St Mirren or Queen's Park.

What say you P&B?

Aye, know what you mean. My workmate plays in goal for Huntly, they are playing Deveronvale the morn, was thinking of heading along.

I would head to Falkirk and throw Werther's Original at @Granny Danger if I were you.

49 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Missing my Accies fix, so contemplating going to a game tomorrow.

I've narrowed it down to Falkirk, St Mirren or Queen's Park.

What say you P&B?

Dumbarton/Dunfermline at the Rock. Bound to be at least 3 goals in the game, probably all in Sons net, big hey ho, good for the neutral.

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Aye, know what you mean. My workmate plays in goal for Huntly, they are playing Deveronvale the morn, was thinking of heading along.

You could help pick the ball out of the net when he gets tired.

44 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I would head to Falkirk and throw Werther's Original at @Granny Danger if I were you.

I’m in Lanzarote; I hope he’s got Popeye arms.

Can you create offline playlists on Amazon? Used Spotify for about eight years now so can't really imagine not having it but with Apple Music, Amazon and the one Jay Z has (tidal) I'm thinking I should shop around.

Aye, this. I’m chucking a tenner a month at Spotify. Should I bin it?

16 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I had a double of that once (I didn’t know what it was), straight, down in one...felt it all the way down and nearly back up. Still gives me a shiver.

It’s god’s way of telling you to drink more Wrey&Nephew.

I’m not 100% certain but I think if you are on Prime Smazon music is either free or at a reduced rate.

You get the basic music include in prime, which has access to any 2 million songs. You have to pay extra for unlimited, which gives you access to 40 million songs.

If you listen to anything current you need the unlimited subscription.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Mrs Romeo has arranged a "surprise" and we have to leave the house at 12.....

If i don't post for a few days phone the coppers.

I was watching a few videos like that this morning where the wife surprises the husband for a birthday treat (ideally with one of her hotter pals). Enjoy!

So bus drivers just casually sputing homophobic abuse is OK?

Shouting “poofter” at someone during a fit of road rage is pretty tame on the homophobic abuse scales and shouldn’t be an issue for the mayor of London to have to get involved in. What happens if/when they track him down? Does he lose his job? Is that what he deserves for this?

Just now, throbber said:

Shouting “poofter” at someone during a fit of road rage is pretty tame on the homophobic abuse scales and shouldn’t be an issue for the mayor of London to have to get involved in. What happens if/when they track him down? Does he lose his job? Is that what he deserves for this?

I don’t think we will agree on this throbber.