Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Probably more a RTBC but the channel ITVbe. Ay first it infuriated me as it appears to be a channel specifically for all those awful scripted 'reality' shows. But I've since decided it's a great move by ITV. Get all that shite in the one place so it doesn't clog up other channels. I have no idea what the "be" stands for or is supposed to mean but I can only assume it's a description of the viewers watching therefore it clearly stands for Braindead Eejits.

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Probably more a RTBC but the channel ITVbe. Ay first it infuriated me as it appears to be a channel specifically for all those awful scripted 'reality' shows. But I've since decided it's a great move by ITV. Get all that shite in the one place so it doesn't clog up other channels. I have no idea what the "be" stands for or is supposed to mean but I can only assume it's a description of the viewers watching therefore it clearly stands for Braindead Eejits.

I thought that was ITV2?

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Dick Whittington panto jokes 'too smutty' for children

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42349690

Best add to this so as not to offend some posters so an interesting offering was:

"The main issue for us was the actual fondling of Jimmy Krankie's breasts..." she said.

Hide contents

IMG_1536.thumb.JPG.515ce12f0c12a230e30edbbdde87dbbb.JPG

I thought Robert Wagner had killed Natalie Wood.

Three crows and a magpie are noshing on the spilled bird seed underneath one of my feeders. Two of the crows are too busy eating to give a chuff but the third obviously has a problem with the magpie joining in and keeps trying to push him away.

The magpie to his credit, is standing his ground, continually spreading out his wings in a full "'Mon then" pose. Fecking brilliant to watch.

funny+meme+200o5.jpg

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Download the Plane Finder App.  Hours of fun.

I now time my 22.35 whisky to the time of the Aeromexico flight from Amsterdam steaming overhead.

It was 5 minutes late last night, useless c***s. 

My apps of choice are Flightradar24 and LiveATC. With Flightradar24, you can point your camera to the sky and augmented reality gives you details of the flights overhead. But better still, you can select a flight and it'll give you a 3D view from the cockpit. Then you look up the flight on LiveATC and you can hear the pilot communicating with the tower. Funnily enough, last time I did that, there was whisky involved too.

2 hours ago, MSU said:

My apps of choice are Flightradar24 and LiveATC. With Flightradar24, you can point your camera to the sky and augmented reality gives you details of the flights overhead. But better still, you can select a flight and it'll give you a 3D view from the cockpit. Then you look up the flight on LiveATC and you can hear the pilot communicating with the tower. Funnily enough, last time I did that, there was whisky involved too.

The view from the cockpit is just Google Maps isn't it?