Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

....and you could have shared it as a 'funny screenshot' instead of trying to claim credit.    
As a result of your brazen lies, I'm going to go back a page and give you a red dot!  

I’ll admit I left certain details out, prob important details, but I went for full comedic effect, which has backfired. And it’s 2 pages back.

From what I can gather, almost the entire planet is under a blanket of snow right now. Here in Colorado, the world-famous winter playground, my mate and I spent this afternoon sitting in the pub’s beer garden, perfectly comfortable in shirtsleeves.

Plus, the Denver Broncos won today.

The world’s upside down.

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

From what I can gather, almost the entire planet is under a blanket of snow right now. Here in Colorado, the world-famous winter playground, my mate and I spent this afternoon sitting in the pub’s beer garden, perfectly comfortable in shirtsleeves.

Plus, the Denver Broncos won today.

The world’s upside down.

32 here now, will peak at 33.  Not sure if we'll get the snow, however it's forecast to go as low as 26 during the night. Winters here also;)

After losing so much weigh recently I finally got round to buying some new clothes today. I've gone from a 35 inch waist to a 31 inch waist............felt like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia!

Did Tom Hanks not have AIDS in that film?

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Yes. It was an analogy of how much weight I've lost.

5 1/2 stone I’ve lost now, I’m starting to get the “are you alright” and “you look no weel”  type conversations now

Just now, heedthebaa said:

5 1/2 stone I’ve lost now, I’m starting to get the “are you alright” and “you look no weel”  type conversations now

What are you coming down from? (I'm assuming you are well and trying to lose weight?) Quite ironic that in my case I've been told I look well when my weight loss has been down to illness!

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

@sjc also has AIDS, maybe you can meet halfway, with Throbber as a therapist consultant. I here he is a feeder.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I would have thought you would be proud of your weight loss, if you compare yourself to an AIDS victim it doesn’t sound too healthy.

Not really given I was within touching distance of my desired weight when I had my operation and now resemble a bag of bones.

Not really given I was within touching distance of my desired weight when I had my operation and now resemble a bag of bones.

I was unaware you were suffering Ill health so I’ll let you off with it. I could do with losing s few pounds just now but it won’t happen over Christmas !

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

What are you coming down from? (I'm assuming you are well and trying to lose weight?) Quite ironic that in my case I've been told I look well when my weight loss has been down to illness!

At my highest 19 1/2, now I’m 13 11 and aye it’s meant. If I’m honest, I actually look drawn in about the face now, so I can see their point :lol:

Just now, heedthebaa said:

At my highest 19 1/2, now I’m 13 11 and aye it’s meant. If I’m honest, I actually look drawn in about the face now, so I can see their point :lol:

Good work! Everyone loses weight from different areas of their bodies at different rates I suppose. My chubby cheeks were the last to go!

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was unaware you were suffering Ill health so I’ll let you off with it. I could do with losing s few pounds just now but it won’t happen over Christmas !

OK, Thobs, you're on here more than most and you didn't SJC got his arsehole ripped off and sold it to the Japanese market?