Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, JamieT1314 said:

So you jacked a job after 1 day because you had to get up early, then didn't turn up to work because you were hungover and it's the bosses fault?

Please point out where I said that

On 09/12/2017 at 14:49, Drew Brees said:

Had a night out at a clash tribute band last night, can’t really remember much but thankfully nothing other than a sore head to report this morning, then I got this

BE8899_B3-71_BA-4_B56-89_FF-590155_C6_BE17.jpg

Funny that text is plastered all over Facebook today in these top ten drunkest texts people have received. Congratulations on going viral, Marty. Unless, of course, you've just lifted it trying to claim you received it. ;)

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Funny that text is plastered all over Facebook today in these top ten drunkest texts people have received. Congratulations on going viral, Marty. Unless, of course, you've just lifted it trying to claim you received it. ;)

Think I first saw it about half a year ago. Nice try though.

34 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Then Horwell pulled out his trump card: Clifford's penis. He reeled off the contradictory evidence: it was tiny, two and a half inches erect, according to some; according to another complainant, it was huge. In fact, Horwell argued, it was average, at five and a quarter inches flaccid. This bombshell was introduced with a Cliffordian flourish: the PR man's perfectly ordinary penis had been measured by a medical expert called Dr Coxon.

There were other moments of manic humour. The witness who described Clifford's penis as huge rationalised her apparently contradictory evidence by pointing out that she had a small mouth: "My dentist always said so." At which point the jury had to be temporarily dismissed for giggling. There was the defence witness who constantly referred to him as Sir Max and believed he was the editor of the Daily Mail; when told he didn't have a knighthood, she said she was just being respectful. Clifford himself was sometimes deliberately funny (when talking about his education through Diana Dors sex parties), sometimes unwittingly so ("Why would I need to name-drop when I represented the Beatles?").

Then Horwell pulled out his trump card: Clifford's penis. He reeled off the contradictory evidence: it was tiny, two and a half inches erect, according to some; according to another complainant, it was huge. In fact, Horwell argued, it was average, at five and a quarter inches flaccid. This bombshell was introduced with a Cliffordian flourish: the PR man's perfectly ordinary penis had been measured by a medical expert called Dr Coxon.
There were other moments of manic humour. The witness who described Clifford's penis as huge rationalised her apparently contradictory evidence by pointing out that she had a small mouth: "My dentist always said so." At which point the jury had to be temporarily dismissed for giggling. There was the defence witness who constantly referred to him as Sir Max and believed he was the editor of the Daily Mail; when told he didn't have a knighthood, she said she was just being respectful. Clifford himself was sometimes deliberately funny (when talking about his education through Diana Dors sex parties), sometimes unwittingly so ("Why would I need to name-drop when I represented the Beatles?").

Court News UK at the time of the trial published reports - basically every allegation was that he would get a woman into his office, get his cock out and try to get her to say how small it was. Utterly, utterly bizarre and disturbing. What a horrible man he was.

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Court News UK at the time of the trial published reports - basically every allegation was that he would get a woman into his office, get his cock out and try to get her to say how small it was. Utterly, utterly bizarre and disturbing. What a horrible man he was.

Max Clifford.  GTF.

Funny that text is plastered all over Facebook today in these top ten drunkest texts people have received. Congratulations on going viral, Marty. Unless, of course, you've just lifted it trying to claim you received it. [emoji6]

I was aware it was a wind up when I got sent it, I was sent as a screenshot, just thought it was funny, prob cause I’ve never seen it before so I shared it.

36 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Seems like half the wealthy overlords are caricatures of dirty old men in raincoats flashing. What do they get out of it?

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I was aware it was a wind up when I got sent it, I was sent as a screenshot, just thought it was funny, prob cause I’ve never seen it before so I shared it.

....and you could have shared it as a 'funny screenshot' instead of trying to claim credit.    

As a result of your brazen lies, I'm going to go back a page and give you a red dot!