Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It's inside, fully heated and we keep the pool at a ridiculous 32 degrees because the granddaughter likes it "cosy".  Doesn't half sap you though when you're trying to swim.

That'll be the Sodium Hypochlorite flooding your lungs.

Just noticed on my profile I received a warning point a couple of weeks back. Bang goes my 7 year record of good behaviour. 
Absolutely distraught. 

Phone Div and complain. I believe that's how these things are usually resolved.

9 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Just noticed on my profile I received a warning point a couple of weeks back. Bang goes my 7 year record of good behaviour. 

Absolutely distraught. 

f**k sake. You know the P&B moderation has gone to the dogs when a calm and restrained Poster like Jimmy85 is receiving warning points.

We need answers @Tynieness!

When I headed out from lunch today I spotted the Bayern Munich coach pulling up at The Radison, went over for a look and saw all the player's heading into the hotel. I didn't stop to get an autograph as it may have eaten into my Greggs eating time but still good to see them taking time out to meet their fans.

I just ordered some stock of vehicle defect books for the company and made a slight* miscalculation on how many were needed and I now have enough defect books on the way to last 20 years.

*Absolutely fucking massive.

I'm playing football tonight and I'm not sure if playing is a good idea. An early morning trip to the doctors was in order today to get painkillers because of the pain.

I pulled a fucking muscle in my back shagging. I have no idea what I was doing (nothing new there) to manage to do that.

Not quite Kirkypoo and his poached egg but certainly up there in regards to how daft it is.

44 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I just ordered some stock of vehicle defect books for the company and made a slight* miscalculation on how many were needed and I now have enough defect books on the way to last 20 years.

*Absolutely fucking massive.

When I was a student I worked as an administrator in the NHS.  The lassie who did the stationary order made a mess of it one day and ended up order 10 boxes of cardboard backed envelopes with a clear window - the sort of envelope you used to get your exam results in.  This resulted in an email going out to all staff requesting that these envelopes be used for all mail in the first instance as we needed to get through them :lol:

Just now, ICTChris said:

When I was a student I worked as an administrator in the NHS.  The lassie who did the stationary order made a mess of it one day and ended up order 10 boxes of cardboard backed envelopes with a clear window - the sort of envelope you used to get your exam results in.  This resulted in an email going out to all staff requesting that these envelopes be used for all mail in the first instance as we needed to get through them :lol:

I'm thinking of getting all the staff to use the defect reports on their own vehicles every day. That might reduce it to 5 years or so.

I was asked to source printed cheap shopping bags for a local charity I was working for. The only firm that could make anything like the maximum price per bag was a Chinese firm, minimum order a container load, or 10 million bags. My boss said "Great, I'll put it to the board." We might have needed a hundred a week.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I'm thinking of getting all the staff to use the defect reports on their own vehicles every day. That might reduce it to 5 years or so.

I could give one to my wife. Expect a book a week. Chewed wheels, dinged doors, tea spilled in electrics, cyclist impact damage, wall impact damage, truck impact damage, underside damage from hitting speed bumps at warp factor 9, interior chewed by dog..