Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah I know it’s great, I can sympathise with ludo’s position as these sort of people pray off naive looming tourists. Everyone has suffered similar in a foreign country when out exploring.

No they haven't

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe you would understand if you could afford to go on holiday.

So what did you do then? Perhaps you should start a thread asking folk to share their experience of being scammed since it's happened to everyone

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I didn’t say everyone got scammed I said everyone suffers this sort of thing on holiday ie scammers approaching them and trying to rip them off.

Anyone who claims to have never got scammed hasn't travelled much or stayed within the barbed wire of all inclusive Shangri-Las.

Anyone who claims to have never got scammed hasn't travelled much or stayed within the barbed wire of all inclusive Shangri-Las.

Not exactly true though is it? I've seen a fair old bit of the world and never been done over. I'm not a complete idiot however

3 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Not exactly true though is it? I've seen a fair old bit of the world and never been done over. I'm not a complete idiot however

^^^Well travelled people slagging off people who aren't. Bet your first trips were organised by your employer.

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Anyone who claims this thinks/wishes everyone else is as thick/naive as they are and struggles to understand that it's not the case.