Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

So far it’s cafes using on rather than in, anyone buying or selling mushroom suppers, people bad mouthing tennents and white male studenty types with dreadlocks that are on the hit list for the P&B Task Force.
I can see why KarlMarx is a mentalist. I’m already getting giddy with just the thought of the power and it’s been an hour. He’s been pretending (I assume) to be in the police for years.

Could you add anyone starting a sentence with "So, going forward, ..." to the list?

Wat?

Actually scratch that, after much deliberation I clearly use 'n' rather than in or on.

Motions stands. ‘N’ rather than either of them. If the filling comes first either in or on can be used but we advise put the “roll ‘n’ filling”.
It’s tricky being in charge but this is an example of how we’ll listen, evolve and make sure we make this world a better place for all of us.
Thanks for your help.

Motions stands. ‘N’ rather than either of them. If the filling comes first either in or on can be used but we advise put the “roll ‘n’ filling”.
It’s tricky being in charge but this is an example of how we’ll listen, evolve and make sure we make this world a better place for all of us.
Thanks for your help.

Excellent.

But a word of caution: you can't put the filling first otherwise a 'sausage roll' becomes a minefield.

Excellent.

But a word of caution: you can't put the filling first otherwise a 'sausage roll' becomes a minefield.

Indeed, hence our official recommendation.
It’s a bylaw that if the filling comes first on or in must be used. Nobody wants to receive a sausage roll when they were after a roll n sausage. I can’t wait to kick f**k out a cafe now.

It should be and, shouldn’t it? Fucking hell, this is confusing. Just said it aloud and and is the only one that seems right. The roll is neither in nor on the sausage. The sausage could be considered in and/or on the roll though.

A light-bulb moment right there...

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tbf that parenting thread isnt a bad resource to ask questions or just to get some reaasurance as between all the folk that post on it there is usually some experience that can help in most scenarios. Especially@Rowan who seems to be some sort of oracle on parenting imo. Be sure to pay attention when she speaks.

She really is. I've met her and her kids a few times. You could do a lot worse than take advice from her.