Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest Moomintroll
2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

With my intuition and your capes we really could be a force to be reckoned with!

Just dont count on him during a pursuit on foot.

11 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

With my intuition and your capes we really could be a force to be reckoned with!

You could find cafes that advertise "Roll on Sausage" then we steam in and trash the place. A sting operation on the sale of mushroom suppers would be required too. 

Just dont count on him during a pursuit on foot.

As long as he has a standard issue skipping rope I’m sure he’ll be off like a whippet!
You could find cafes that advertise "Roll on Sausage" then we steam in and trash the place. A sting operation on the sale of mushroom suppers would be required too. 

Agreed! An undercover operation in a pub to find folk bad mouthing Tennents is high on the agenda as well. They’ll be water boarded some pale ale until they realise the error of their ways.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

As long as he has a standard issue skipping rope I’m sure he’ll be off like a whippet!

Agreed! An undercover operation in a pub to find folk bad mouthing Tennents is high on the agenda as well. They’ll be water boarded some pale ale until they realise the error of their ways.

Could we find the time to address the problem of (white) studenty gap year guys with dreadlocks? 

Right, on a serious/genuine note I just received a text saying the following;

“Hi Rob, just a quick Traffic Cops update. The final run of this Year's series begins next Monday (23rd) 8pm Channel 5. Next week's show includes the abandoned 4x4 story and Salman Din's accident. Salman is blurred out, but if you wouldn't mind informing him and his family, that would be really helpful. Fyi I can also send you downloads to all your episodes if you want me to. Hope you are well, best, Simon.”

Unfortunately the photo thing still wasn’t working last I checked so I can’t send a screenshot but it’s real. How I do reply?

Edit: tried uploading a photo, still not working [emoji35]

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

How did you find out all this stuff about me?! Do you want to join mine and Shandon’s force? Could use a guy like you.

Count me in, I have a grudge against normal people and have the urge to make their lives as difficult as possible by bullying them.

Right, on a serious/genuine note I just received a text saying the following;
“Hi Rob, just a quick Traffic Cops update. The final run of this Year's series begins next Monday (23rd) 8pm Channel 5. Next week's show includes the abandoned 4x4 story and Salman Din's accident. Salman is blurred out, but if you wouldn't mind informing him and his family, that would be really helpful. Fyi I can also send you downloads to all your episodes if you want me to. Hope you are well, best, Simon.”
Unfortunately the photo thing still wasn’t working last I checked so I can’t send a screenshot but it’s real. How I do reply?
Edit: tried uploading a photo, still not working [emoji35]

Too long and started thinking maybe something bad happened to Salman. I’ve let Simon know he has the wrong number.

Count me in, I have a grudge against normal people and have the urge to make their lives as difficult as possible by bullying them.

So far it’s cafes using on rather than in, anyone buying or selling mushroom suppers, people bad mouthing tennents and white male studenty types with dreadlocks that are on the hit list for the P&B Task Force.
I can see why KarlMarx is a mentalist. I’m already getting giddy with just the thought of the power and it’s been an hour. He’s been pretending (I assume) to be in the police for years.