Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

44 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Over the past few hours my account has been locked due to failed log ins from G12 and EH7, according to the email I received the IP addresses were banned from any more attempts. 

Many other p&bers been attempted hacked tonight from Leith or the West End? 

Have you been making enemies on P&B again, Bobby?! 

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 00:15, ICTJohnboy said:

No point. I was just expressing an opinion. I lost my brother in fairly tragic circumstances a few years but I dealt with it privately, albeit with a lot of help and support from close friends and family members. I just happen to believe that's how these matters should be conducted, but if this causes you, or anyone else any offence then please accept my apologies.

In the case of my own family bereavement, the last thing I wanted, or needed, was to mention it on this, or on any other social networking site and I do know for a fact my brother would have felt exactly the same about that.

It also goes completely the opposite way sometimes. I got and continue to receive a great deal of comfort from posting about my daughters illness on the Pregnancy & Parenting Thread.

It can be a lot easier to talk about things with anonymous strangers that have no vested emotional attachment.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Over the past few hours my account has been locked due to failed log ins from G12 and EH7, according to the email I received the IP addresses were banned from any more attempts. 

Many other p&bers been attempted hacked tonight from Leith or the West End? 

^^^^ Alki with AIDSy spunk coming out of it smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-smiling

No-one has attempted to access Mon Dieu's my account!! smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-smiling

[animated .gif]

smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-smiling

Edited by Mon Dieu
edited to add: Emojis are now blocked from this new update. (Best update ever.)

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Throbber doesn’t live in Leith.

7a3e0fa3a61addb6133a8df559ca4f29.jpgc95f0c9dda7a488522e1f5b2e93a0ccc.jpg

You’re out there somewhere hacker and I’ll find you.

I think your being generous calling the culprit a "hacker", Bobby.

2 different people or 1 roaming snooper? 

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

I think your being generous calling the culprit a "hacker", Bobby.

2 different people or 1 roaming snooper? 

Please do not play down this serious issue.

If these hackers could get access to my account, then all hell could break loose.

It also goes completely the opposite way sometimes. I got and continue to receive a great deal of comfort from posting about my daughters illness on the Pregnancy & Parenting Thread.
It can be a lot easier to talk about things with anonymous strangers that have no vested emotional attachment.

I totally agree with this but don’t think I will be as open about sharing things about my child when it arrived as some posters seem to be on here.

I can’t believe John boy felt the need to share his thoughts on the matter on the same post in which he was offering his condolences, absolutely crazy behaviour.