Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Don't know if this is best here or the politics thread, but as it is not purely political:

http://news.sky.com/story/segregation-at-islamic-faith-school-is-unlawful-sex-discrimination-11078481

It is ruled unlawful to segregate the sexes in education.  Shocking that in 2017 this is even going to court.  All these backward religious schools should just get to f**k and allow children to get a positive, practical education.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Clears throat, composes self...

I asked a prostitute "how much for a w**k?" She said

"Same for you as it is for anybody".

Me: "How much for a w**k?"
Her: "£50"
Me: "OK, here you are."
Her: "Right. Make yourself comfortable and I'll be right back."

I got my kit off, laid down and waited. And waited, and waited. Finally she came back in.

Her: "Are you finished yet?"

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Don't know if this is best here or the politics thread, but as it is not purely political:

http://news.sky.com/story/segregation-at-islamic-faith-school-is-unlawful-sex-discrimination-11078481

It is ruled unlawful to segregate the sexes in education.  Shocking that in 2017 this is even going to court.  All these backward religious schools should just get to f**k and allow children to get a positive, practical education.

What's ok for Eton is banned for the hoi polloi. The school gets excellent results apparently.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Do prostitutes give you a 5 minute discount rate?

They maybe do a discount rate in the afternoon's for pensioners, the way some pubs do with a half pint and a nip.

A few years back an older gentleman sadly passed away while utilising the services of a Leith massage parlour.  I'd love to have heard the eulogy at his funeral

"Ah old Bert.  He died doing what he loved.  Banging hookers"

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

What's ok for Eton is banned for the hoi polloi. The school gets excellent results apparently.

What a ridiculous post.  If you have something to say why not say it as opposed to posting pish like this.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Your post was deliberately convoluted and looked to apologise for what was happening.

The State enforces co-education for the commoners and not for the rich. What could be clearer?

55 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The State enforces co-education for the commoners and not for the rich. What could be clearer?

Are you in favour of religious schools?

Are you in favour of schools that segregate boys and girls in being educated?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Are you in favour of religious schools?

Are you in favour of schools that segregate boys and girls in being educated?

No, but I wouldn't have the State banning them in favour of a secular alternative.

If their parents wish it. The State shouldn't be imposing those rules on state schools while ignoring what happens in private schools. My default position is that parents should decide, not the Government, but there are many exceptions of course.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

No, but I wouldn't have the State banning them in favour of a secular alternative.

If their parents wish it. The State shouldn't be imposing those rules on state schools while ignoring what happens in private schools. My default position is that parents should decide, not the Government, but there are many exceptions of course.

Thought as much.   No position, just a lot of convoluted bullshit.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Thought as much.   No position, just a lot of convoluted bullshit.

Give us your clear and unambiguous position on parents' rights versus the State on children's education then.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Give us your clear and unambiguous position on parents' rights versus the State on children's education then.

The state should have the right to ensure that there is no gender segregation in schools.  Parents should not have the right to do anything that challenges that.

That includes single gender schools.