Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

When people come to the city they usually take pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge or Fisherman's Wharf.

That's the first 'staircase in a pub' and 'someone's drinks cabinet' holiday pictures I've seen.

I argued with my missus about this. The only pictures I took on holiday were at the football. My argument is, all the touristy stuff is on the internet already. Why do we need my shitey efforts clogging up my phone or a drawer full of snaps nobody will look at.

I think Romeo is doing what I would do by going to pubs near the tourist attractions.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Reports coming in (well one person on Twatter) that someone in Dundee has been murdered with a bow and arrow.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/dundee/513387/live-updates-arklay-street-dundee-closed-police-major-incident-articleisfree/

Dundee has entered the Upper Paleolithic period.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Reports coming in (well one person on Twatter) that someone in Dundee has been murdered with a bow and arrow.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/dundee/513387/live-updates-arklay-street-dundee-closed-police-major-incident-articleisfree/

I like how they call it a suspicious death. No flies on the the Dundee polis. 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Please elaborate.

You're just quite a mad individual and it would be fitting if you were to die in a ridiculous, one off incident. It will likely be a strangle w**k gone wrong that takes you from us I would bet. 

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

You're just quite a mad individual and it would be fitting if you were to die in a ridiculous, one off incident. It will likely be a strangle w**k gone wrong that takes you from us I would bet. 

Not sure about 'mad'; that makes me sound like a c**t, when really I'm just a bit of a sad tit.

Never tried a strangle w**k before

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Literally the biggest lie ever posted on this forum.

No it isn't

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

DD3 fast becoming the murder postcode capital of Scotland (or at least Tayside).

I've not killed anyone