Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Southend United

We hate Southend and we hate Southend,
We are the Southend haters...   ©Colchester United

Went on what I thought was a date earlier this evening. Turns out I just hideously embarrassed myself. After I felt pish so out of desperation I went to The Arctic Bar. Needless to say I was unsuccessful.

Genuinely feel I'm crazy grotesque. Going to give Match another try soon. I'm just thrashing out now to hope that something sticks but hold out no hope

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Went on what I thought was a date earlier this evening. Turns out I just hideously embarrassed myself. After I felt pish so out of desperation I went to The Arctic Bar. Needless to say I was unsuccessful.

Genuinely feel I'm crazy grotesque. Going to give Match another try soon. I'm just thrashing out now to hope that something sticks but hold out no hope

How did you mistake it for a date? Was it just a bird looking for a man friend? 

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

How did you mistake it for a date? Was it just a bird looking for a man friend? 

All my fault. Aye utterly misread the situation.

Stupid on my part to think that someone was interested in me

I think what you need to do DA, is to create a profile on Tinder/Match/POF and let P&B veto any potential matches. We can indicate on what to swipe right to, and can advise on what messages to 'grease the wheel" with potential matches so to speak.

If I know one thing, its that a football forum mainly populated with VLs, middle aged alcoholics and Bible Johns can get a man down on his luck, his hole.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

All my fault. Aye utterly misread the situation.

Stupid on my part to think that someone was interested in me

Can't all be your fault. There must have been some sort of situation for you to misread in the first place. As Bobby says, dont lose confidence over it. These things happen and it maybe just wasn't meant to be.

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Chin up lad. 

Got just the thing for you:

「troy mcclure get confident stupid」の画像検索結果

Edited by sjc