Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Yes. I was a bit sad when I heard he was leaving but he's taken all the best contributors with him and the new show is good.

10 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's got James Richardson.  So the answer is yes.

Yeah, thought it was good and particularly liked the fact the had David Preece on offering an Ex Pro's view. 

Listened to both podcasts this week and they were very similar "good time to play Chelsea" etc. Will be interesting to see what happens with the Guardian, a slow meander towards the Max and Barry Football Weekly?

Some classy programming tonight on publicly subsidised Channel 4: Naked Attraction.

Anna Richardson presents the dating show in which two singletons choose their favourite from a line-up of potential dates who reveal themselves one body part at a time until fully nude. First up is 28-year-old fatty, Judy, from Glasgow, whose direct approach to love has been scaring off the boys. She's hoping that anyone brave enough to bare it all on TV, can also handle her big personality. Next up is 29-year-old acne infested bore, Craig, from Oxfordshire. After a string of failed relationships and with his 30th birthday looming, he wants to find his perfect woman to settle down with and start a family. Will he meet his ideal match in the buff?

*the Radio Times notes above may have been slightly edited.

I want to share being banned for 

1) Calling the Morrissey loving cat spammer a c**t

2)calling supermink a jakey mess

Or 3) calling 8 mile a shit flinger (Tony)

A lot  worse gets let go ffs

Worse than the SFA but glorious to read at times 

Was Grieve Road last week, not sure he was before he got banned. He is angry. I like it.

Lol just feel injustice. Every statement I made was true. Supermik has a meltdown and I'm banned for mocking him
8 mile I called tony ffs. 40 page thread in gold.

I stand by my words. Slightly peeved