Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You must have classy strippers in Kilmarnock. 

I don't know of any lap clubs in the town, but the local ladies are indeed a classy set. Routinely dressed up like they're going to Las Vegas when in actuality they're having a night out at Bakers or The Garage.

Rottweiier wrestling, not for pussies.

I was walking my dog earlier and had the misfortune to bump into Diesel the Rotttweiler who usually has a harness on him for the owner to hold him back because he is a shit with other male dogs. Diesel without another dog nearby is actually a very friendly dog, but turns into a barky b*****d when male dogs are nearby.

I walked around the corner and both dogs went into a Mexican stand off and then Diesel went for my dog and I instantaneously had to jump in and try to hold the Rottweiler down while the owner a woman was panicking and screaming incase my dog got mauled. I wrestled with Diesel for 5 minutes to stop him going for my dog and then managed to get a leash onto him. There wasn't just one Rottweiler but two! there was a female one who was bigger but is as daft as a brush and playful and glad pack mentality didn't kick in as I wrestled with Diesel but she was licking my face as I struggled to hold the Rottweiler down.

In the end it was just handbags at 20 paces and no injuries to anyone involved except I pulled a calf muscle because Rottweilers are fucking strong and powerful when they go off on one.

I feel as hard as f**k now wrestling with a Rottweiler. :lol:

Re: BBC wages. I doubt any of these oxygen thieves would get anywhere near that amount. If we weren't subsidising it.

BBC rips the p*sh on a daily basis with licence fee.

Should have a mass non payment of fee and enjoy the ensuing meltdown of "celebs".

Chris Evans is a talentless w*nk. Can't even talk and drive, and gets 2.5m.

Grimshaw should be paying us to endure his drivel.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

I was walking my dog earlier and had the misfortune to bump into Diesel the Rotttweiler who usually has a harness on him for the owner to hold him back because he is a shit with other male dogs. Diesel without another dog nearby is actually a very friendly dog, but turns into a barky b*****d when male dogs are nearby.

I walked around the corner and both dogs went into a Mexican stand off and then Diesel went for my dog and I instantaneously had to jump in and try to hold the Rottweiler down while the owner a woman was panicking and screaming incase my dog got mauled. I wrestled with Diesel for 5 minutes to stop him going for my dog and then managed to get a leash onto him. There wasn't just one Rottweiler but two! there was a female one who was bigger but is as daft as a brush and playful and glad pack mentality didn't kick in as I wrestled with Diesel but she was licking my face as I struggled to hold the Rottweiler down.

In the end it was just handbags at 20 paces and no injuries to anyone involved except I pulled a calf muscle because Rottweilers are fucking strong and powerful when they go off on one.

5970f576371ef_phone494.thumb.jpg.ee47d202ef65d5664449c1adac6078ae.jpg

Re: BBC wages. I doubt any of these oxygen thieves would get anywhere near that amount. If we weren't subsidising it.

BBC rips the p*sh on a daily basis with licence fee.

Should have a mass non payment of fee and enjoy the ensuing meltdown of "celebs".

Chris Evans is a talentless w*nk. Can't even talk and drive, and gets 2.5m.

Grimshaw should be paying us to endure his drivel.

It's incredible how the debate is, predictably, about how the women just happen to generally get less than the men, when it should be about how none of them deserve anywhere near the amount they're getting, regardless of their gender.

4 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

It's incredible how the debate is, predictably, about how the women just happen to generally get less than the men, when it should be about how none of them deserve anywhere near the amount they're getting, regardless of their gender.

True. Maybe the agents getting men their big wages are female 

True. Maybe the agents getting men their big wages are female 

Evans is a producer more than a performer these days he'll have handled that himself

With the collapse of top gear, the BBC were in a tight spot and he took full advantage

As football supporters we can recognise a "panic signing" even when it happens elsewhere.

Should have stuck a finger up its arse...

Edit: link never worked. Hopefully this time