Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, NathanQP said:

My uncles used to do that for Celtic, they couldn't afford a full season ticket was the reasoning

That's fair enough, But these two could pretty easily.

Why did you say that I want often funny when your previous accounts were never done singing my praises? I feel that you are playing me along a little bit.

Throbber, I said you weren't often funny, on purpose.
Your everyday kitchen sink dramas about you being worried about how your missus is turning into her mother & other everyday shite, amuses me. It's not rocket surgery.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

DI Bruce mortar bored and t Jenkins.

How did rugster know it was him with the new account?

Also Aidan looks like a very groomable young man.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to work out given his team is Benburb the same as Bruce Robertson and Brother Blades is from the same movie the DI was from, throbber.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to work out given his team is Benburb the same as Bruce Robertson and Brother Blades is from the same movie the DI was from, throbber.

I couldn't see that info as I'm on the app.

Just now, throbber said:

I couldn't see that info as I'm on the app.

Well I think it would still have been obvious to most people even without the Benburb bit, I was trying to let you down gently.

I would have cleared all doubt if I posted a pic in the "can you guess what it is thread" of my luxury car or the inside of a Dubai bar....sorry.

Who had mince on a roll during their morning snack?! What did you then have for lunch?!
I feel this world isn't for me

Another mince roll, obviously.
Nah, playtime was reserved for wagon wheels and the like. Just giving an example of what I consider to be traditional Fife, not the uppity picture you and, more so, Shandon paint.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Another mince roll, obviously.
Nah, playtime was reserved for wagon wheels and the like. Just giving an example of what I consider to be traditional Fife, not the uppity picture you and, more so, Shandon paint.

Our breaktimes were taken up with KCT or football - no time for a "playpiece". DA & I were ships in the night - I'd have been off to high school by the time he was at primary and uni by the time he was at high school so we have no knowledge of each other, other than realising our similar background through posts on here. I visited many of the houses at his (bottom) end of the village whilst out guising as a kid and can see where his ideas come from. 

Why were you banned this time?

Duh, read the thread! I've not been binned, nor have any of my other ppt buttons as well Ifthis so often, it's getting tedio

But, as you are a Hibee, I'll explain it again.

My original account was banned because someone thought I had a similar posting style to PB (& reported it to admin) who was quite rightly banned for racism.

All my time on P&B I've never had so much as a warning point, but numerous bannings purely because someone had a hard on for PB aliases getting binned.

I'm not PB.

By the way, this post had to be edited as I got an incoming call & answered it & posted with my lug.

Duh, read the thread! I've not been binned, nor have any of my other ppt buttons as well Ifthis so often, it's getting tedio
But, as you are a Hibee, I'll explain it again.
My original account was banned because someone thought I had a similar posting style to PB (& reported it to admin) who was quite rightly banned for racism.
All my time on P&B I've never had so much as a warning point, but numerous bannings purely because someone had a hard on for PB aliases getting binned.
I'm not PB.
By the way, this post had to be edited as I got an incoming call & answered it & posted with my lug.

That's after an edit! I should be banned!