Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

41 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Haven't heard that word for years. Anyone calling it that at work though is definitely OFTW.

They were talking about their kids, so it was in reference to school.

46 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Playpiece isn't ringing any bells with me and not only was I once a kid but I have a kid who goes to school. DA Baracus and I have led sheltered lives.

Pretty sure we would have went to the same high school as well.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You've genuinely never heard the word playpiece before?

What did you eat at playtime at school?

A "snack"?

FFS, no wonder this country is going to the dogs.

Yes. A snack. 

Fucking playpiece. It's not even a piece! Calling a packet of crisps or an apple or a Tracker Bar etc 'a playpiece' is unacceptable.

Some folk at work were talking about a 'playpiece' the other day.
I queried this, as I had no idea what they were on about.
Turns out a 'playpiece' is a snack given to a kid to take to school to be consumed during the morning break (not lunch), and it's not a sandwich.
I thought it was another stupid Dundee work, but folk from elsewhere said they had not only heard of it, but use the word.

Playpiece isn't ringing any bells with me and not only was I once a kid but I have a kid who goes to school. DA Baracus and I have led sheltered lives.

You two are a disgrace to Fife.
Probably scoffed caviar and the like while the rest of us got mince on a roll. Pair of shitebags.

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They were talking about their kids, so it was in reference to school.

Ahh. I thought for a moment they were referring to what they had brought in for their own mid morning snack. Or elevenses if you're that way inclined.

There's another phrase - elevenses. Boak.

Aidan is the helpful one on the left with the Adidas original sign tattooed on his chest.

Why did you say that I want often funny when your previous accounts were never done singing my praises? I feel that you are playing me along a little bit.