Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Speaking of passwords, one of the places I work at enforces password changes every 30 days to the second. So, you're quite happily working away dealing with customers, when the POS you're working on suddenly logs you out and demands you log in with a new password. Coming up with something secure and memorable with a queue of increasingly tetchy people waiting can be a challenge. And yes, it remembers all your old ones so you can't re-use them, and seems to have some unstated min/max requirements for numbers and non-alphabet characters.

I'd just use something like "c0ckw0mbl£" until I could think of something better, but nobody seems to know how to manually change passwords on these systems  :unsure:

Place where I worked IT guy said just change a number so started at Password01 then change to 02, 03 and so on.

21 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Place where I worked IT guy said just change a number so started at Password01 then change to 02, 03 and so on.

I may resort to this. I had it drilled into me that folk who do this are morons for so long that it goes against the grain, but I don't work in IT anymore, so f**k it.

<badass.gif>

Exactly what I used to do but then they upgraded the security to remember all passwords so now I use passwordmonthyear*

I obviously don't use the word "password" as that would be stupid!

Every morning the cleaner comes into my office and empties my bin. When she's done this she says "Thank you". I just don't get it. Why does she thank me after she empties my bin. She's a fucking weirdo. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Every morning the cleaner comes into my office and empties my bin. When she's done this she says "Thank you". I just don't get it. Why does she thank me after she empties my bin. She's a fucking weirdo. 

Make her day. Say 'you are most welcome'

9 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Make her day. Say 'you are most welcome'

Without a word of a lie, her name is Karen Hill and her husband's name is Henry Hill! #Goodfellas #Goodcleanas #Hillception

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tell her if she enjoys it that much theres plenty of that type of graft going at your house too.

Between me and you, HSF doesnt seem like a grafter....

True. To busy looking forward to my trip to Lithuania leaving hoose husband Ruggy at home.

27 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

True. To busy looking forward to my trip to Lithuania leaving hoose husband Ruggy at home.

Hope you'll get the house nice and tidy for Rugster getting back from Budapest for Falkirk's preseason party.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Hope you'll get the house nice and tidy for Rugster getting back from Budapest for Falkirk's preseason party.

Seen the state of the organisation of that? I'd be livid if I'd booked to go there #WasnaeAllowed