Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The girlfriend has put my number on block and is giving me the total silent treatment right now. I have to say I'm impressed by the dedication to it, but for once I've done literally nothing wrong. [emoji23]

Did she bite off your penis?

Can't do a link but it's in the Mirror.
Romanian farmer fighting for his life after getting drunk and trying to fight his pig!
The pig bit off three of his fingers AND his penis????   FFS

We've all been there

Two guys installed decking in my garden today and it took them about 4 hours. Never seen two folk work as quickly and as well as that in a long time (in the pissing rain too). 

I had similar a couple of years ago - two lads built a summerhouse in our back garden in about 3 hours on a boiling hot day. Never took anything other than a couple of glasses of water to drink.

The rate at which they raised a voluminous erection in my back garden was something to behold tbh.

Booked up for Saints Euro trip but now I've found out Vilnius has a Frank Zappa monument. Not a big deal really but Frank Zappa was the second dance at our wedding. My dad use to play him in the car all the time so by the age of 9 I was belting out lyrics such as

"I want a steamy little Jewish Princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums"

Not having a clue what they meant. My maw use to get mortified by it. Some boy my da'.

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I had similar a couple of years ago - two lads built a summerhouse in our back garden in about 3 hours on a boiling hot day. Never took anything other than a couple of glasses of water to drink.

The rate at which they raised a voluminous erection in my back garden was something to behold tbh.

It was a sight to behold. Took nothing from me, (other than payment obviously) didn't even need to use the bogs. Would have taken me about a week solid to do it, and it would have been wonky. 

3 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Booked up for Saints Euro trip but now I've found out Vilnius has a Frank Zappa monument. Not a big deal really but Frank Zappa was the second dance at our wedding. My dad use to play him in the car all the time so by the age of 9 I was belting out lyrics such as

"I want a steamy little Jewish Princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums"

Not having a clue what they meant. My maw use to get mortified by it. Some boy my da'.

I went to find it when I was in Vilnius, it's a small severed head stuck on a pole in a car park in the middle of nowhere. Great town though.