Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I suppose the only real reason one visits Ruel Street is for a scrap and no finer juice, yes that's right Kincardine, juice, to get your jingles jangling than Moray Cup (read the health warning on the side).
Did yer maw batter the c**t?

Easy now Moly Moe. Last time you stood up to a elder.
I'll let Big Mouth finish the sentance. Bag of wind and shite

Currently rewatching Game of Thrones. Wife watching for the first time. Following it all much better second time around. Much easier to keep track of who is doing what.

What a fucking series.

Where you up to?

Into season 5 now.

I'm rewatching too, currently episode 3 of series 4. It drags a little from what I remember but picks up again middle of 5. Only back into it as The Walking Dead isn't on Sky Go at the moment and waiting for season 5 or 6 to come back up.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

I'm rewatching too, currently episode 3 of series 4. It drags a little from what I remember but picks up again middle of 5. Only back into it as The Walking Dead isn't on Sky Go at the moment and waiting for season 5 or 6 to come back up.

I binge watched seasons 1-4 in a week or so, started watching 5 a bit later but was getting bored. Might get back into it.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Currently rewatching Game of Thrones. Wife watching for the first time. Following it all much better second time around. Much easier to keep track of who is doing what.

What a fucking series.

First time watching through I kept getting Jon Snow and Robb Stark confused. Wondering how the f**k he's teleporting all the time.