Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The start of that film always makes me laugh. Sheen jumping out of the jeep on the bridge into the water then swimming off.

When he nicks the bike to get his car back is worse, what a c**t, still Joanne Whalley Kilmer makes up for it 

After going to the Cowdenbeath-East Kilbride play-off game (and having just about dried out five hours later) I sampled the fabled red pudding supper for the first time yesterday evening. It was a taste revelation. 

A similar result could be achieved in the civilised world by deep-frying slice; this should be Scotland's latest contribution to global cuisine. 

After going to the Cowdenbeath-East Kilbride play-off game (and having just about dried out five hours later) I sampled the fabled red pudding supper for the first time yesterday evening. It was a taste revelation. 
A similar result could be achieved in the civilised world by deep-frying slice; this should be Scotland's latest contribution to global cuisine. 

I still find it hard to believe that the humble red pudding isn't enjoyed right across this great nation of ours.
It's a travesty I tells ya.

9 minutes ago, stimpy said:

I still find it hard to believe that the humble red pudding isn't enjoyed right across this great nation of ours.
It's a travesty I tells ya.

5 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I've never tried red pudding. Next time I go to the chip shop (avoiding debate) I might.

The red pudding which is available in Angus and Dingwall, isn't a patch on the red pudding that you get in Fife.

I say this to prevent the uninitiated from suffering disappointment.

The red pudding which is available in Angus and Dingwall, isn't a patch on the red pudding that you get in Fife.
I say this to prevent the uninitiated from suffering disappointment.

They all come out of the same snouts and trotters factory built into the side of a hill in an undisclosed location in Scotland.