Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Ever wondered just how good your local eating places are hygiene wise? Download an app called "scores on the doors". You just might get a surprise.

That's information I really don't think I want to know. Not dead yet.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I had to cancel a holiday in Havana before I even got there because of a bereavement. 

If, touch wood, my maw was to die just before I went on holiday she'd be more pissed off in the afterlife that I wasted money on a trip I never took than miss her funeral.

I suspected that Alan Partridge was behind this but no.

Beer yoga is being touted as the next big international fitness craze.

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/health/beer-yoga-is-the-fitness-trend-that-will-let-you-drink-while-you-downward-dog-a3524071.html

On the train from Edinburgh to Glasgow earlier. Bloke got up and stood at the door on leaving Lenzie in order to prepare himself for arrival at Queen Street.

My first thought was that if there were any other P&B posters in the carriage, they'd be absolutely seething.

Edit for fat fingers on mobile.

Edited by Mark Connolly

15 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I suspected that Alan Partridge was behind this but no.

Beer yoga is being touted as the next big international fitness craze.

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/health/beer-yoga-is-the-fitness-trend-that-will-let-you-drink-while-you-downward-dog-a3524071.html

This should be in the PTTGOYN thread but, even as some who does yoga, I cringe when people call it yoga when it doesn't include the spiritual/medititave side of it. I mean what I do is not "yoga". It's stretching. Ye just can't market it as "stretching" really.

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

This should be in the PTTGOYN thread but, even as some who does yoga, I cringe when people call it yoga when it doesn't include the spiritual/medititave side of it. I mean what I do is not "yoga". It's stretching. Ye just can't market it as "stretching" really.

STFU, it's got beer, BEER!!!!

You would never guess.

Mark, who will have a tin of SPAM most days.

Fiance surprises SPAM mad partner by booking their wedding at American SPAM museum.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/fiance-surprises-spam-mad-partner-12599319

Saw an advert where if you buy 28 issues of The Scottish Sun, collect the codes and then enter them you get £5 back.

THE Scottish Sun brings you an exciting new loyalty scheme, Sun Savers, where you can get £5 CASH every month just for picking up your favourite paper.

Enter the code online or scan it on the app each day and after you have provided 28 codes, you’ll get £5.

Once you have your money, you can either cash out straight to your bank account or to a PayPal account.

Never mind all the hassle with codes, money spent to get £5 back (which I cannot be arsed working out how much exactly) etc who the f**k wants to buy 28 issues of the Sun?