Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My casual attitude of not wearing shoes around the office has come back to haunt me, as I've just stood on a staple which has sunk right in to my heel. It was sore and there was a (very) small amount of blood.

42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

My casual attitude of not wearing shoes around the office has come back to haunt me, as I've just stood on a staple which has sunk right in to my heel. It was sore and there was a (very) small amount of blood.

Serves you right ya cretin, unless you work from home that is unnaceptable behaviour and should be in the one for the watching thread.

4 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Serves you right ya cretin, unless you work from home that is unnaceptable behaviour and should be in the one for the watching thread.

Get it roon ye! I work in an office with other people and usually pad around sans shoes.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Get it roon ye! I work in an office with other people and usually pad around sans shoes.

I'm sure you're popular.. only person I've ever seen do that is my head of department and that's because no-one has the balls to tell her stop being a c**t.

2 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

I'm sure you're popular.. only person I've ever seen do that is my head of department and that's because no-one has the balls to tell her stop being a c**t.

Not sure what the issue is here

Brian Switek's a science writer and paleontologist whose work I have long admired and his talk "My Beloved Brontosaurus" from the NHM of Utah on youtube is a great watch (especially the Q&A at the end). Here's all the pieces he's done for The Guardian if yer interested clicky

My pal Kasia was recently asking me about dinosaur stuff and I recommended him as a good starting point and also telt her he's very approachable on twitter for any dino-related questions and will point her toward any articles or documentaries or the like.

However, as anyone who has clicked on that link has just seen, he's just came out as a "furry". Weirdo.

Brian Switek's a science writer and paleontologist whose work I have long admired and his talk "My Beloved Brontosaurus" from the NHM of Utah on youtube is a great watch (especially the Q&A at the end). Here's all the pieces he's done for The Guardian if yer interested clicky
My pal Kasia was recently asking me about dinosaur stuff and I recommended him as a good starting point and also telt her he's very approachable on twitter for any dino-related questions and will point her toward any articles or documentaries or the like.
However, as anyone who has clicked on that link has just seen, he's just came out as a "furry". Weirdo.

Had never even heard of this pish until now. Still not sure I understand what it's about but f**k it, grown man wants to cut about in a cat costume then let him smash on.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I'd have told her to watch Godzilla or Jurassic Park.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You are a deviant and it's no wonder you don't have any friends. Worse than the f**k pram.

3 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

He's probably dressed as a triceratops and having a w**k right now.