Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

They actually had time for La La Land to give their acceptance speeches before someone revealed the mistake. Did they just think 'err, shall we just pretend La La Land have won it and get rid of any evidence that it was supposed to go to Moonlighting?'

18 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

:lol:

How do you read out the wrong film?

Apparently there are two 'cards/envelopes' for each Oscar.  Emma Stone had one of the cards just received for the Best Actress Oscar and somehow the other Best Actress card ended up with Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway.  Surely they would have noticed it saying 'Emma Stone' and 'Best Actress'?

Visited my big brother yesterday and he go a virtual reality headset on his computer. I'm not really into gaming but this was cool as fuk. Played a bow and arrow game and a rollercoaster game. Rollercoaster was mental. Like you where really on it. Anyone from p&b played on it?

There's a topic about it in the gaming section. Were you shooting on the rollercoaster? Possibly Rush of Blood you were playing. I have a headset myself, it's incredible.

I seem to have picked up an ear infection over the weekend and was hoping it would clear by today, it hasn't and I've had to waste an emergency holiday at work on a dayshift which is a total waste. 

Im actually quite shocked at how painful this is, really sharp pain every minute or so right through the outer cartridge of my ear, hopefully it will start to shift soon. 

Apparently there are two 'cards/envelopes' for each Oscar.  Emma Stone had one of the cards just received for the Best Actress Oscar and somehow the other Best Actress card ended up with Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway.  Surely they would have noticed it saying 'Emma Stone' and 'Best Actress'?

I think Beattie noticed that it said Emma Stone on it, panicked, and left Dunaway to take the fall.

I'd probably have done the same, tbh.

On 24/02/2017 at 07:40, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The bacon I bought yesterday for breakfast was two weeks out of date and I never noticed til I opened it.

It wasn't a pleasant smell.

That's the Atkins diet in a nutshell really...

Had a spot of lunch yesterday in The Wee Curry Shop on Ashton Lane. Very good and they do a Thali deal where you get two dishes and rice and a warm chapatti for £6.90. You can choose a starter and a curry or if hungry two curries. 

Was going to the Ashoka but that doesn't open until five. 

Would recommend. 

http://www.weecurryshopglasgow.co.uk/

Edited by jagfox99

I seem to have picked up an ear infection over the weekend and was hoping it would clear by today, it hasn't and I've had to waste an emergency holiday at work on a dayshift which is a total waste. 

Im actually quite shocked at how painful this is, really sharp pain every minute or so right through the outer cartridge of my ear, hopefully it will start to shift soon. 

Were you at the doctor?

I had that before Christmas and the eardrum burst. That actually takes the pain away - but mine still hasn't healed properly. Dead annoying.

9 hours ago, Dazzle said:

If you are sick you shouldn't be allowed to take holidays to cover it up. I'd sack you that'd take your mind off it,