Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Was at the lawyers this morning signing some papers regarding my dad's estate.  It's quite sobering to see someones life reduced to some numbers on a bit of paper.

Didn't leave enough to cover the wake then?...

I'm not looking forward to that, though it will be my brother dealing with the worst of it. Had to pop into my dads old flat when I was home a few weeks back. Was very strange the place being exactly as it was before he shifted into the nursing home but him not being in there.

I cannie believe there are folk here seriously considering this nonsense.  

Just show a bit of fucking will power and eat properly. Cut down portions, cut down on the serious unhealthy stuff, and increase your exercise.

Find a couple of healthy foods that you actually enjoy and get them going.

(I'm saying this in the current predicament of desperately trying to put weight on. There's honestly an open tin of condensed milk in my fridge. Give crohns disease a whirl. It's magic.)

I do eat very healthily

I just like the idea of giving it a go and seeing if it makes any sort of difference with the protein

I know my tea was posted on here the other night and it was hardly classed as healthy by the way but I rarely ever make tea and eat salads, pastas, chicken, soup, cous cous, vegetables, fruits and cereals mainly!!

I do eat very healthily

I just like the idea of giving it a go and seeing if it makes any sort of difference with the protein

You might well lose weight but the side effects are well established. And then you just put the weight back on anyway.

Much better to get into a few good habits relating to food and exercise.

Fad diets really are one of the most idiotic trends of modern times.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Apparently the Atkins diet gives you honking breath.

Just stop eating as much you greedy c***s.

Absolutely no idea how people manage this sort of stuff. "I put on a stone I'd like rid of." How? How can your weight manage to increase that much and be consistent?

I recently read about a study in South Korea where they've developed a strain of the food poisoning bug (about a millionth of its normal strength) as they've discovered that it attacks bowel cancer cells and flags them up to the body's natural immune system for it to attack. The trials carried out on mice were very successful.

There's also trials ongoing into using brain eating parasites to attack brain tumours!

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Absolutely no idea how people manage this sort of stuff. "I put on a stone I'd like rid of." How? How can your weight manage to increase that much and be consistent?

Quitting fags. Went mental on the biscuits.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Many Inuits eat a diet entirely consisting of fish, meat and blubber and have excellent health.

You should try that.

I shagged an Inuit once. Think it was my proudest moment.