Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I love Leningrad. I think they're a great fucking band but, according to my Russian pal, I'm missing out because I don't speak Russian. It's utter filth and full of innuendo and word play and can be hilarious, satirical, serious, etc. Just really lyrics that are equally the lowest common denominator and genius. She said the closest thing we have is Half Man, Half Biscuit and they still fall short. Fucking great horn section tho'

Capture.PNG

That Wetherspoons on Waverley Bridge has all the lack of atmosphere of your standard Wetherspoons with the added fucknope of non-Wetherspoons prices, was £4 for your cooking lagers (TL / Carling / Fosters) and more for everything else. Only went in as I'd just missed the train, had half an hour til the next one and the bar in the station is a midden.

Edited by Fuctifano

28 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I love Leningrad. I think they're a great fucking band but, according to my Russian pal, I'm missing out because I don't speak Russian. It's utter filth and full of innuendo and word play and can be hilarious, satirical, serious, etc. Just really lyrics that are equally the lowest common denominator and genius. She said the closest thing we have is Half Man, Half Biscuit and they still fall short. Fucking great horn section tho'

Capture.PNG

Not as good as the Leningrad Cowboys

Silu_Seppala_Leningrad_Cowboys_1995.jpg

47 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

History In Pictures ‏@HistoryInPix 20m20 minutes ago

For those who dont know, the 2 “kids” on the front of the Woodstock album are happily married & still together today

C2PY59EUQAI-gB1.jpg

The pattern on the quilt has faded more than his hair.

I was speaking to my Girlfriend the other day and she said to me "size doesn't matter as long as the sex is good" but I don't care what she says I still think her dick is too big.

On 13/01/2017 at 11:04, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I did have some right wing nutter message me last night (I never noticed it til this morning) and was tempted to start this all up again.

This guy was fucking deranged.

This guy was deranged. Was all death threats and a bunch of weird racist and homophobic abuse so, rather than interact with him, I just done a Lee Wallace and reported him to Facebook. He musta got banned because I heard nothing from him for three days until he messaged me again today.

Capture.PNG

Instantly blocked. I don't think I ever truly understood how good a Greggy is it outside of PnB.

Phoned up HMRC regarding my P45, only to be told that the NI number I have been using for years isn't actually mine. Even though I've applied for Student loans with it, used it with various employers throughout the years and various other avenues which have required my NI. Surely it would have been flagged up before now? Not really sure what this will entail. I've filled out the form to get a letter confirming my NI but I'm a bit pissed off it hasn't been highlighted until now. 

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

This guy was deranged. Was all death threats and a bunch of weird racist and homophobic abuse so, rather than interact with him, I just done a Lee Wallace and reported him to Facebook. He musta got banned because I heard nothing from him for three days until he messaged me again today.

Capture.PNG

Instantly blocked. I don't think I ever truly understood how good a Greggy is it outside of PnB.

What brought it on? Is he one of Hamish McLaren's Braintree mates or is this an unrelated nutjob?

Unrelated. I got added to a group called "British Politics" which was a total shitshow of EDL and UKIP type posting nothing but anti-Islam and anti-immigration nonsense. So I decided to troll them a bit by going full "Celtic Britain First". Started saying English was just a dialect of German and the English were immigrant scum and anyone who didn't speak a Celtic language should be deported. This Terry guy bit really hard. I started calling him a race traitor. Everything I said had him going into absolute seethe mode. But then I got bored and left the group and next day woke up to message after message of death threats.

Was great.