Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

24 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Had a fuckbud thing going on with a Greek girl for a while and when she was over on Saturday she was telling me about some guy from Essex she'd met on Tinder. Seemed lovely on the app but they must have matched when he was visiting London and she wasn't keen on seeing someone miles away but he offered to come into London a coupla times and they went on a coupla dates then he invited her to his for the weekend and she went. Said he was nice enough but no spark or that so tried to end it but he started going on about being depressed and how no-one wants to stay with him so she got guilt tripped into another date and he came to hers earlier that week. I advised her just to ghost the p***k as he sounded like a right arsehole (emotional blackmail AND being from Essex) but she insisted on calling him and doing it properly.

Sunday night she texts me to say it didn't go well and he was quite angry. This morning she hits me up on facebook to say, as she slept, she had 92 text messages from him giving her dogs abuse and I had a message request from some unknown person

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

She telt me she had mentioned she was sleeping with someone else to him at one point but never said my name, just that I was Scottish, so this jabroni had went through all her Facebook friends looking for the Scottish guy to message.

Absolute melter.

Feel for you - devestating to discover she's been getting kebabed from a bloody hipster for afters.

Greek & from Essex? If she went to St Martin's College, someone had best warn Jarvis.

41 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Had a fuckbud thing going on with a Greek girl for a while and when she was over on Saturday she was telling me about some guy from Essex she'd met on Tinder. Seemed lovely on the app but they must have matched when he was visiting London and she wasn't keen on seeing someone miles away but he offered to come into London a coupla times and they went on a coupla dates then he invited her to his for the weekend and she went. Said he was nice enough but no spark or that so tried to end it but he started going on about being depressed and how no-one wants to stay with him so she got guilt tripped into another date and he came to hers earlier that week. I advised her just to ghost the p***k as he sounded like a right arsehole (emotional blackmail AND being from Essex) but she insisted on calling him and doing it properly.

Sunday night she texts me to say it didn't go well and he was quite angry. This morning she hits me up on facebook to say, as she slept, she had 92 text messages from him giving her dogs abuse and I had a message request from some unknown person

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

She telt me she had mentioned she was sleeping with someone else to him at one point but never said my name, just that I was Scottish, so this jabroni had went through all her Facebook friends looking for the Scottish guy to message.

Absolute melter.

Is this guy WTM?

5 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I'm a bit disappointed you never replied with standard P & B repertoire, seething, verge of tears etc.

Weirdly enough he did reply calling me a bumpkin which reminded me of virginton whenever he speaks to any seaside league clubs' fans.

Aint replied yet. Could turn this into a group project.

Will start the replies with "Well at least you're not upset about it" unless there's any better offers on the table...

3 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Weirdly enough he did reply calling me a bumpkin which reminded me of virginton whenever he speaks to any seaside league clubs' fans.

Will start the replies with "Well at least you're not upset about it" unless there's any better offers on the table...

Invite him to your weekend retreat in Scotland. 12 Ruel Street. 

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

"^^^
Word Salad"

Then a Greggy face.

Swing and a miss. Thanks for playing, champ.