Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am normally a very careful person. I don't normally lose things or break them. Tonight I smashed my phone screen for the second time in 6 months. I'm steamin' livid. What the f**k has happened to me.

Possessions are fleeting. I am the complete opposite of you and I am clumsy and forever losing stuff.
I remember my friend years ago found a little crack in one of his playstation game cases and was pulling his hair out about it. Two years later? As many as you can carry for a fiver at the car boot sale.
It's just stuff.

I am normally a very careful person. I don't normally lose things or break them. Tonight I smashed my phone screen for the second time in 6 months. I'm steamin' livid. What the f**k has happened to me.

The amount of people at my work who are walking around with cracked phone screens is beyond ridiculous.

18 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Add another 100 and you can put some kind of shield over the ventilation shaft. Can never be too careful.

This is what I don't understand, very good by the way, why would you need a ventilation shaft in a vacuum?

21 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I don't know what to make of Danny Baker, tbh - sometimes he seems like a decent guy.

He really pissed me off when he was on his talk radio football phone-in show back in the day, moaning about Jimmy Nicholl's spell in charge at Millwall - by all means, criticise if it's due, but his calls to 'get rid of all these jocks' was a bit much even then.

The older Baker is much more chill.  His Radio London show was tremendous but some things are too good for this world.  His Saturday show merely scratches at the surface.

3 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

The older Baker is much more chill.  His Radio London show was tremendous but some things are too good for this world.  His Saturday show merely scratches at the surface.

The cancer comment is out of order, never mind how good the rest of his schtick is.

Danny Baker's Football Nightmare videos back in the day were quality. These days whenever I hear his name I instantly think of Gazza, Jimmy Five Bellies and Chris Evans.

My other half said "Michael Flatley is on tv, it's like being in the 90s", to which I swiftly replied "quite Flatley my dear, I couldn't river-dance!", jazz hands, the lot.
Over a decade I've being waiting to drop that line, and just a blank stare in return. Not even a smile. F*** the world.

Two Google Home bots chatting to each other live. Surprisingly funny. They talk about various things from the weather to humanity and the universe, sometimes resulting in a pause in conversation before one of them says something random like "I am a large piece of fruit". I don't think we have to worry about a Skynet scenario just yet.

https://www.twitch.tv/seebotschat

13 hours ago, Adam said:

Danny Baker's Football Nightmare videos back in the day were quality. These days whenever I hear his name I instantly think of Gazza, Jimmy Five Bellies and Chris Evans.

I loved those kind of football videos as a kid, although much preferred Nick Hancock to Danny Baker. This was my favourite of Bakers, I was absolutely pishing myself from start to finish the first time I saw it. The Nayim goal :lol: