Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Aye the story about how the guy lost his wife to it, then two years later his wee boy as well was absolutely awful.

This.

My son, who is about the same age as the wee guy, caught me crying at that bit. Later on he wanted biscuits and cheese for supper, but the only cheese we had left was oak smoked. He refused point blank to eat it without tasting it first, saying he knows he won't like it. I tried to convince him to try a small piece and then make up his mind. Nope he wouldn't budge.

I came back downstairs annoyed,
with my wife shaking her head.

Sat in silence for the rest of the night, hating myself and oak smoked fucking cheese.

Just now, Chris_DK said:

Thought you hated Dundee Utd?

Kind of, and by way of Karma my DAB radio has now lost all my preset stations from last night and I cannae get a signal.

Fucking DAB(radio)s :angry:

p.s. You heading up for yer Cup game?

49 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Kind of, and by way of Karma my DAB radio has now lost all my preset stations from last night and I cannae get a signal.

Fucking DAB(radio)s :angry:

p.s. You heading up for yer Cup game?

Nah, spending 13 hours on Scotrail trains in a single day is my idea of hell.

Spent the last couple of days in London. As usual when I visit I think it's a fantastic city but I really don't understand how people could want to live here.

Got caught up in rush hour traffic on the northern line on the way home from the zoo yesterday, with the baby attached to me in a sling. Not an experience I would recommend.

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Guy in the local club wearing a pair of loafers that would have shandon par on the verge of tears.

I echo the pics or gtf. I had that infamous pair on tonight and was out for a bit of dinner in a rare break from decorating. 

Don't worry, Litchie; you can take comfort in my pished posts.

The new found responsibility I now have after getting a mortgage and flat means I now have to stay in every so often, it is shite.

I hope you being pished is the reason you've wrote Litchie. ;)

The new found responsibility I now have after getting a mortgage and flat means I now have to stay in every so often, it is shite.

I hope you being pished is the reason you've wrote Litchie. [emoji6]

Staying at home, just turning 18, and a cheap student life means I can go out whenever. Thankfully, it's not a leather jacket/trainer combo.