Snow!

xbl

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

As a kid, our neighbours on both sides were called Linda. One was a slim, glam lady. The other a 10 litres of Irn Bru a day guzzling hairy behemoth. Answered the door to the large one one day and called up to my mum “It’s Big Linda at the door”. Made things awkward between them for a bit.

Wid x 2

Feeding frenzy in Glasgow City Centre's finest Co-Op. Folk with trolleys full of crisps and the like. 

All that was left in mine in ant real numbers was lucozade zero. Not even a single loaf. All the tins etc obviously untouched but the milk, good fridge, freezer stuff, crisps, bread and fizzy juice all swiped.

Got sent home from work too. Snows not that bad.

Heeded advice and stayed home today, so walked up to the top shop to see if they had any milk and bread, nae joy of course! 

But some cheese merchant was giving the bad patter about it being the worst March since records began. He must have said this 10 times in a minute and if I wasn’t a pussy I would’ve told him “that’s plenty”.

anyway good day playing in the park with the wee guy, which was nice.

42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Channel 5 right now has a programme called 'THE BIG FREEZE: Live which as you would imagine is comically hysterical and over the top

Watched that hysterical nonsense up until they broke for an advert with the next story about the "baby who was born in the cold". The baby was pictured in a hospital and not an igloo. What a pile of pish.

1 minute ago, Big Rider said:

Watched that hysterical nonsense up until they broke for an advert with the next story about the "baby who was born in the cold". The baby was pictured in a hospital and not an igloo. What a pile of pish.

If that was the only body fluids discharged it went quite well then.